Chapter 1: Ashley and Harry

It was a new day. I sat and listened to the guys record their new and up coming single, as they had been hoping for. Every time one of the guys went into the booth to record you could feel a change in the energy of the room. Every right note, and every verse down, the guys got more pumped and excited for was what to come. They had no idea what people would think of them but they did know that their girlfriends and I would all love whatever they put out for people to listen to. I had known Niall for what had seemed like the longest time. We practically grew up together and seeing him get close to these four boys was what made the experience even better. The guys finally finished recording for the day and you could tell it was going to be a good one. Every guy had a smile plastered from ear to ear as they all walked out of the recording studio laughing. Amira and I could see the happiness each boy had radiating from them and when we looked at each other we just smiled for them. I felt two arms hug me from behind and a even bigger smile spread across my face. I looked at Amira and she just walked off with a smile.

Harry, being the youngest, was the one full of unexpected moments. He wasn't into dating people because he never wanted to fans to be let down in having a chance to have him. He was kind-hearted like that. But this, he just couldn't hold back. He had a girlfriend now, and that girl was me. We met through Niall of course, and being around the guys all the time, well, we just connected. But onto the other boys. Zayn had Amira, they were in love. It was like that Romeo and Juilet relationship. Cliche. I know. But it was true. Amira was my best friend, we met at one of the guys concerts and since I was good friends with Niall I ended up being her back to meet the boys with me. From there, Zayn and her clicked and have been inseparable since. Lious had Meghan, they were the odd ball couple, that kind of couple you would never expect but some how they were absolutely perfect for each other. Louis always called her babes, she was his, and he wanted the world to know it. He would do anything to make sure he never lost her, and that, in its self, was adorable. Niall had Jennifer, oh those two were something else alright. Niall was a jokester and always had ways of making Jennifer smile. If she wasn't smiling Niall was the one to pick her up and joke with her until she smiled the smile he loved. Liam had Victoria, they were a quiet couple who kept to themselves. They didn't like showing off their relationship to the public, but around the group, they were more themselves. I didn't know Victoria much, but if she made Liam happy, that's all that really mattered. Victoria was the last one to join the group of friends, she was shy, and we all accepted that.

"How are you?" I could feel his soft lips lingering against my skin.

"Good, and how about you babe?" His lips placed soft kisses on my neck as his arms stay wrapped tightly around my waist.

"Well, I'm even better now. You being here makes everything better, you know that." I turned in his arms to see his eyes just gleaming. He looked stunning. My eyes locked with his and the next thing I knew his lips were pushed against mine for the slightest few seconds and then they parted. My eyes slowly opened and his smile just shined his dimples just perfect with that I mimicked his smile back. My dimples showing, my smile shining. It was like we brought out the best in each other and as the other boys entered my thoughts were interrupted and you would tell that Harry's were too. Our eyes jolted to the silence of the group as they saw Harry and I standing there, close, sharing a moment they shouldn't have interrupted. I could tell Harry was evil eyeing every boy in the group and without even seeing it I began to laugh to myself, but obviously not as quiet as I thought I was being.

"What are you laughing at?" Niall's voice came from the other side of the room and I just looked at Harry and hugged him. "This is our cue to leave guys." With that, the group walked out and left Harry and I alone as my laughing subdued. Harry looked at me with his evil eyes still on. Boy, did he look cute.

I pushed my hands through his hair and slowly twirled one of his curls around my finger. "You know you look super cute like that." I removed my hands from his hair and pushed his shoulder lightly. A smirk came across his face and he reached over me toward the food table practically knocking me over. "Harry Edward Styles." I glared at him grabbing onto his shirt so I wouldn't fall.

"Does anyone hear this annoying buzzing noise?" Clearing talking about my voice. He always pretended I didn't exist when it came to him being hungry and in his way of the food. "Oh right I'm in here alone." Again, talking to himself pretending I'm not there.

I stood back up and moved out of his way. He made his way to the table of food and I walked out of the room. He knew it bugged me when he acted like I didn't exist, so as soon as he did it he knew he had messed up. Putting all the food in his mouth that he could, he chased after me swallowing the food on the way.

"Babe!" He called after me but I just continued to walk. Before I could have another thought in my head, his arms wrapped tightly around me and he just held me, he said not a word. I knew he was upset and I didn't like seeing him like that. Liam and Victoria were standing just down the hall watching everything that was happening. Their conversation was just out of ear shot and the thought that they could possibly be talking about Harry and I fighting mortified me so I turned and kissed Harry, trying all I could to show that Harry and I were fine.