Chapter 6: Victoria and Liam

I'm pretty sure that Liam and I shouldn't have been involved in Ashley and Harry's relationship, but I guess Liam was just looking out for his boy. I looked at Liam as is head turned back in my direction. The car had gone quiet again. The door opened to the car and everyone got out. We walked passed the press stopping to pose for photos. They were all screaming 'kiss' but Liam and I weren't the ones to show off our relationship to the public and we entered the building. The placed was filled with people I didn't know, but obviously Liam had. He was talking to tons of people and I stood there by his side as he introduced me to everyone. Like I was going to remember everyone's name. I wasn't that good. The others entered the room and followed Liam's footsteps. Although the girls knew more people than I did they all walked over and pulled me away from Liam. I guess it was 'give the guys space' time. I could tell Ashley was unsteady about leaving Harry's side as she watched him vigorously. I wanted to pull her aside and talk to her but I didn't. I couldn't pull myself to do it.

"So girl how you liking the party so far?" Amira's calm voice spoke loudly over the chatter of people around.

"It's different. Not anything I'm used to." I felt a little out of place but I knew the girls were going to be there to make me feel more welcomed. Jennifer motioned in the direction of the boys and we all turned to looked. Liam was looking over at me with a smile. I felt a hand touch my shoulder, so I looked to see whose hand it was. It was Meghan's. Someone had gotten a little to tipsy on the way. I laughed a little and looked back at Liam who had already looked away. "Hey girls I want to go freshen up in the bathroom, want to come with?" Surprisingly they all agreed and we disappeared into the bathrooms. It was like we had entered a old folks home, quiet and musky. I looked in the mirror, fixed my hair and applied make up where it was needed. I pulled my perfume out from within my purse and sprayed a squirt on myself. "Anyone want some?"

"Of course!" Jennifer smiled and walked over and spun as a squirted a few sprays on her.

There was a knock on the door. Awkward. Anyone could walk in so there was no need to knock. Liam's head peaked into the bathroom, and then it clicked. The girls hurried out of the bathroom and Liam walked in. He walked over to me and slid his hands around my wait to my lower back and kissed me. It was a kiss he was dying for. It felt like it had been forever since his lips had touched mine. The kiss began to become passionate, his tongue pressed passed my lips as my back ended up against the wall of the bathroom. My hands wrapped around his neck as I pulled him closer to me.We pulled away to breathe and soon again his lips were pressed against mine repeatedly. My eyes stared into his as our lips parted for the last time. Everything just felt so effortless when I was with him. I felt like I could just let go and be myself around him. It was a crazy feeling I had never felt while being with another person. My feet had left the ground as Liam lifted me up. I placed my head into his neck and placed kisses against his skin. I knew he was loving it as his hands gripped tighter around my bottom. We needed to stop before things got to far, because I was beginning to want him bad. I stopped kissing on his neck and placed my feet back onto the floor. Liam's eyes seemed to widen as he realized what he was actually doing, it was like he was having a sense of panic.

"I'm sorry Tori, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for it to go this far. I just got caught up." He talked as fast as road runner ran. It was kind of cute.

"Liam it's fine. I got into it too and I don't mind it. It's really okay. I loved every second of it." I placed a kiss gently on his cheek. His expression calmed, it was like he was himself again. He held his hand out and I placed my hand into his and we walked out of the bathroom hand in hand. I glanced around the room seeing people that Liam had introduced me to but their names had not stuck. Liam's grip tightened on my hand and I glanced up at him.

"After what just happened I am so not focused, its driving me insane." His voice whispered quietly in my ear and his hot breath hit my skin, chills went down my spine. Not only did I get chills from his breath but from his comment. It was a once in a life time moment and I didn't want it to go to waste. I knew it sounded bad to think so but Liam having feelings like this was rare, not only for him but for me. I completely agreed with everything he said. I couldn't concentrate myself. All I wanted was to be in his bed. If you know what I mean.