Chapter 18: Liam

I went to Harry's room and knocked on the door. We had an interview we needed to get to today and everyone needed to get up and ready. I had been up for about an hour just so I could web cam with Victoria before the day got started. She had to be to work and I had to get ready. We talked for about a half hour and then I got ready and here I am now standing at the door with no one answering. I knocked again, I wasn't just going to walk away and they knew that. I heard shuffling with in the room and the door finally opened.

"What do you want?" Harry's hair was a mess, I could tell he went out with the boys last night. He had another thing coming. I knew he hated me and right now I hated him.

"We have an interview and you need to get ready." I just glared at him.

"And you need to get out of my room. I don't like you. None of us do. Go talk to your stupid girlfriend and leave us all alone. We don't want to be around you. We got fucked up because you ruin our lives. You ruin every aspect of it. So move along and get out." The door slammed in my face. I was furious. I wanted to break down his door and punch him in the face but I just went back to my room and texted Victoria. I knew she was at work but I needed to tell her how I was feeling. It's the only way I could vent, no one here would talk to me like a normal person. I knew it was because of her. I was honestly beginning to wonder if being with her was worth it.

I sat in my room thinking to myself. I was losing my best friends, four boys who I had been friends with for years, to a girl, I had only known for a few months. My thoughts had become jumbled. I was lost and I honestly believe I was beginning to feel how the boys were feeling. Their heads pounding, confused brains, not focused. I felt like I was losing who I was being with Victoria.

I was Liam James Payne, 1/5 of One Direction, a top selling boy band from the UK, who was bigger than Justin Bieber, and that's saying a lot. I was not known for being some girl's boyfriend. I was known for being that 1/5 of One Direction, from the show X-Factor. What was I becoming? I wasn't Liam James Payne anymore. I was a boy who loved a girl and lost all his friends. That's not the person I want to be.

I turned off my phone and stared at my ceiling. My mind went completely blank and I closed my eyes. I was mad at myself for letting my relationship ruin my band, my life. Others were noticing the massive conflict between the boys and I, it isn't worth it. We were losing fans because of it. The fans loved us for how close and tight-knit we were. The loved us for our bromances and amazing connection on stage, and that was no longer there. At least anything that included me didn't exist anymore. I just needed time away from my relationship. No phone. No computer.

I got up off my bed and made sure the guys were getting ready. They were. I walked into Niall's room and sat on his bed. Niall was the one who couldn't hold grudges for long. It would be a different story if he was with the guys because he'd always go along with them. He was easily pressured. Since he was alone I knew he was treat me like a normal person. Niall couldn't hurt a bug let alone hurt one of his best friends feelings.