Chapter 29: Zayn

I remember when I auditioned for the X Factor, I originally had planned to be a solo artist and make it big like Justin Bieber or Hannah Montana. But when Nicole Scherzinger decided to bring all of us together to make One Direction how could we say no? Because of her we now are known as the biggest boy band in the world and are on our second tour in the past year and a half. Now, the feeling of success, along with being with my four best friends, is going away. The two people who have really affected my life in One Direction are changing and I don't like the way it's going.

After the concert we fled the stage to head into the dressing room. It felt awkward as we all sat there waiting for someone, anyone, to say something to break the tension between all of us. I looked around checking everyones faces to see if any of them looked like they were getting ready to talk. No one was going to talk. Great, this is not how I planned this night would go, I thought. I was ready to voice my thoughts when another voice spoke over mine.

"Why are you here Niall? I thought you got kicked out of the band and were told not to come back or Harry would destroy you?" Louis's voice came out weak and I immediately looked over to see if he was crying. He was - oh god this is horrible right now. I looked back to Niall and he shrugged, rolling his eyes a bit. Louis looked annoyed. "How can you not know why you're here? You obviously had to drive here didn't you? So something was defiantly going through your mind to get you to drive here."

Niall shrugged, pulling a vitamin water out of the mini fridge. "I have my priorities to the band, and I'm not going to let Harry scare me away from doing what I love." He looked proud of himself for standing up to Harry and he had a right too. Harry released a groan, rolling his eyes and walking over to sit by Niall.

"Maybe I was a little overboard when I was yelling at you yesterday," he sighed. "It's just the second you blamed me for everyone's failed relationships it got me pissed off so I lashed out. You know I tried to get back together with Ashley and I don't think she's going to take me back though.."

We all looked at Harry with shocked expressions. When Harry had told us that he had broken up with Ashley he said they were officially done and if they ever got together it'd be a giant mistake. Sorry Ash but that is what he said but I guess if he wants to get back together with you he really cares for you so congrats..... I think.

A frown grew on Niall's face hearing the words be spoken from Harry's mouth. "If you were going to get back together with Ashley than why can't I get back together with Jenn. I mean, it only makes sense right?" Niall had a point. Plus, if anyone really wanted to get back together with his ex-girlfriend it'd be a close tie between Liam and Niall so it'd only be right.

Harry nodded, closing his eyes for a second and them opening them again. Weirdo. But it looks like Harry's thinking real hard so obviously things are going to turn out good. I hope. Oh please God, please make Harry's thought turn out to be a good one. Please, please, please oh fucking please. "You're right." YES! Happiest day right now here! Everything thing is working out. Niall and Jenn can be official, Liam and Tori can work things out and Amira and I can pick up where we left - wait, what did I just say? Oh crap...

*

It was pouring out when Liam decided to tell the limo driver to pull over and kick me out of the car. He threw me a menacing smirk and called out. "Go get her mate! We'll pick you up later!" After he said those words the limo had pulled away and sped off into the night.

I pulled my hood over my head, taking in the site that was before me: Amira's house. I remember the last time I was there. Amira and I were in her room fooling around when I had asked her to come with us on tour. Obviously, she said yes and we spent the whole night packing with the occasional raiding of her fridge. That was one of the highlights of our relationship that happened before everything started going downhill. Maybe I should've listened to her more. Maybe I shouldn't have jumped to conclusion when she decided she didn't want to have sex. Maybe I should've been a better boyfriend to her but things have changed and I don't think I'll get a second chance. But I'll try so here goes nothing.

I quickly ran up to her doorstep so I wouldn't be more wet than I already was. Knocking on the door, I checked my reflection in her mirror and quickly stood up once the door had opened. "Hello Sir," I greeted. Her dad looked at me with displeasure, I remember the time when he actually liked me. That was before I accused his daughter of being a whore and cheating on me. Oh well. "Can I talk to Amira?"

Her dad sighed nodding before walking away from the door and going to get her. During that short time I began to think of words to say but wound up coming up with nothing. This will defiantly be good - that's me being sarcastic.

I was too busy thinking about what I was going to say when a person showed up leaning against the door frame. "Why are you here Zayn?" She looked beautiful and it was unbelievable. Her brown hair was pulled into a bun at the top of her head and her blue eyes glistened brighter the shirt she was wearing. Seeing her brought back a lot of good memories and made my heart beat faster than I thought possible.

"I should be asking you the same thing," I grinned. "I heard you moved into an apartment with Rachel. So why are you here?"

"I come over every week for dinner. It's been a ritual for a while now." Her eyes looked me up and down before taking a step towards and closing the door. "Are you trying to get back together with me because I'd rather shove forks in my eyes than be with you."

Shit, someone needs anger management lessons. I don't ever remember her being this violent when she's - my phone buzzed. I looked at Amira to see if it was okay but she just rolled her eyes and twirled a string from her shirt around in circles. I pulled my phone out and looked at the text message I received. It was from Liam saying; "if u haven't kissed her already do it." I grinned putting my phone back into my pocket, taking a step towards her closing the gap.
"You better not be doing what I think you're doing," she snapped. Too bad baby. I wrapped one arm around her waist, while another was cupping her cheek. Leaning in I pressed my lips against hers and captured her in a kiss that could send me straight to the moon.

Is it possible to fall in love all over again with the same person? Will the hurt and lies and cheats be gone or will they always be there, like scars, as a little reminder of what happened? Do seconds chances really work out in the end? I really wanna know these answers and the only way I'm going to find these out is if I'm with Amira. She opens my eyes to different things and with her I'm a completely different person. She makes my heart skip a beat when I'm horribly mad at her but as soon as she smiles at me, everything seems to go away. I thought I'd never love her again but here I am with my lips pressed against hers.

When you really care about someone, their mistakes never change our feelings because the mind gets angry but the heart still cares.