Chapter 16: Harry

A few months have went by. All Ashley and I had been doing was fighting, so we decided breaking up was for the best. Plus I actually ended up cheating on her, and she caught me, making the decision even easier for the break up. I'm still single and I still love Ashley but this is what's best. Jennifer and Niall were starting to fight just as much and Ashley and I and they also decided to break up. It was like the couples were slowly dwindling down. Amira and Zayn, Zayn coming the conclusion, decided it was best to break up. Zayn didn't trust Amira, and a break up was what was best for everyone. I'm not really sure what happened between Louis and Meghan but I was pretty sure they had broken up due to the fact that Louis hadn't mentioned her lately. Louis usually tells me everything that happens but break up was a shady and hard topic for him to speak about. Of course, Liam and Victoria were still going strong. We all despised their relationship. None of us hung out with Liam anymore, he was all about Victoria and we were all sick of it.

The boys and I were on tour. We were going to be on tour for about four months, meaning no sight of the girls for awhile. A good thing about being on tour I must say. The only bad thing was the press still followed the girls around like they were still our girlfriends. We knew every detail about them still as we checked sites for information that was being stated about us. We knew when the girls were seeing other guys, we knew where they were working, we knew everything, and I didn't like it. The guys and I were meeting up tomorrow for an interview and unfortunately we had to see Liam, Mister Happy-Go-Lucky-I-Have-A-Girlfriend-And-I'm-Going-To-Rub-It-In-Your-Face. He made me so mad, I couldn't stand it. One day I'm going to snap on him and I will end up hitting him.

These sites that held the information about the girls informed us that none of the girls had remained friends. It was weird. They had all been best friends, they were like the guys and I, but then again, I have nothing to speak for. Us boys had become distant from Liam but the rest of us became closer. I have no idea where these next four months are going to lead us but I have a feeling its a surprise waiting to happen.

On the flip side, tour was going amazing. Well besides the whole Liam drama. I loved performing. It gave me this rush that was unlike any other feeling I've ever had. I loved seeing all the signs the fans made. I loved seeing everyones smiling face. I loved knowing that I changed every persons life in that crowd. Knowing that I made an impact on their lives made me the happiest lad in that moment of being on stage.

"Harry!" Louis walked into my hotel room and jumped on top of me like he normally does.

"Boo Bear!" I laughed a bit in pain. He landed on a spot that shouldn't be landed on. I pushed him off of me and he rolled of my bed and slammed his body to the floor. Idiot. He got up and back on the bed as I held my parts trying to make the pain go away.

"Sorry Babe I didn't mean it." We had that relationship that no one else could understand. Him calling me Babe was totally okay with me. It was something normal for us. The fans referred to us as Larry Stylinson. No matter how gay we sounded it, we didn't care, we enjoyed it. Whatever made that fans happy was what they got.

"Its fine. We're good Louis." I looked at him. "Did you and Meghan break up?" His facial expression changed. It was a face I had never saw before.