Chapter 14: Meghan and Louis

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket as we pushed through the crowd of girls. I didn't want to risk losing my phone somewhere within the crowd so looking at it was out of the question. We finally made it out to the car and got in. I looked at my phone to see 2 missed calls from Louis. I picked up my phone and called him back. There was no answer. He always complains about people not answering their phones yet he never answers his, Loser. I looked at Jennifer who had her eyes glued on her phone.

"Jen did Niall call you?" Her look shifted from the phone to me,

"Of course he did. He said him and the boys are on break. I told him me and you just got to the car at the mall and he said alright. I think he wanted to meet up but I don't know."

"I can take you to see him. It's not like its out of the way plus Louis will probably be there. He called twice but now he won't answer." Her focus had gone back to her phone indicating Niall had texted her again. I just decided to drive her to where the guys were going to be. I wanted my best friend happy. She didn't even realize the fact we had moved, she was focusing to much on Niall texting her. My phone began to vibrate again and I looked quickly to see who it was. You're probably thinking, 'oh its Louis texting her.' you got that one right. I pulled over to the slide of the road and answered.

"Babes!" I heard his voice echo from the other side of the phone line.

"Nice of you to answer when I called." He knew I was only kidding with him. It was like the mixture of our personalities went so well together. We both loved to joke around and have a joyous time. We knew how to have fun and that's all we wanted to do.

"Oh you know I was just getting another girl babes." I laughed he was such a Loser. A loser that I loved with all my heart. No one made me happier than he did, I was one lucky girl to have him. I sat trying to think of a smart comment to come back at him but I was at a loss for words. I could never be as witty as he was, I was stuck. "You there babes?" I had taken too long to come up with a witty comment.

"Yeah sorry Louis. I was trying to out wit you, but that will never happen. Anyways Mister Witty why'd you call?" A smile spread across my face.

"I wanted to hear your beautiful voice. I missed you and since I haven't talked to you in a few hours I needed to call." His voice felt like it was just begging to hear me. It was a turn-on I must say. At this moment I wanted to be in his arms so I pulled back onto the road and put Louis on speaker.

"You know you are the cutest."

"You could say that." I could tell he had a smile on his face. "I just want to talk to you forever and never hang up. I hate leaving you, you know that Meg?" I responded with a simple, quiet 'yeah'. "The boys mean the world to me, but you Meghan, mean just as much as they do. Being without you is like being without them. It's something I can never picture. Although things between all the guys and their girls isn't perfect and I'm having to deal with all that, you keep me grounded and happy. I am so lucky to have found you." The words of an angel I must say. He always had a way of words. I think Harry's cheekiness was wearing off on him, I liked it.

"You've been spending too much time around your bromance boy, Lou." He laughed. "His checkiness is rubbing off on you." He knew I was right. "But babes, I like it. I would never ask for you to change you know that. I love you for you and you are perfect the way you are. I loved you before you were famous and I will love you if you guys ever stop being so famous. I will love you no matter what and it will never change."

I heard his voice begin to talk to one of the boys. I drove trying to figure out what he was saying. I think he was talking to Harry but I wasn't to sure. I hear from the other side of the phone 'I'm in love with this girl.' My heart began to race. He had never said that before, to me at least. It was a crazy feeling hearing it for the first time, even if it wasn't directly to me. He continued to talk to whoever he was speaking to and I sat with a huge smile on my face.

Jennifer was listening in on the conversation and I saw her look at me out of the corner of her eye. She had obviously been listening to Louis and I's conversation. "I'm glad for you girl." Jennifer was smiling and happy for me, I was happy for myself. I didn't know whether to scream or just 'fangirl'. I still fangirled even though I had Louis. It was different, the boys found it cute when we all fangirled still, I liked that about them. I nodded at Jennifer and held a huge smile on my face as Louis' voice sounded on the phone again.

"Sorry about that babes, I'm back now." I pulled up to where the boys had been all day and got out of the car with Jen. Louis had no idea that I was there and I knew this surprise would make him the happiest boy in the world, well, unless you count Niall when he gets foods, than Louis would be the second happiest boy in the world.

"Babe is it raining out?" I just wanted him to look out and see me standing there. His face would be priceless.

"I don't know I can check, hold on alright?" I agreed and waited for his face to pop out from behind the door and when it did he ran over and hugged me tight. "Babes!" I smiled and hugged him tight.

"I missed you and Jennifer wanted to see Niall, or more like Niall wanted to see Jennifer, so here I am." I smiled and just held him tight. I took in the scent of his cologne which he had me pick out this morning. He smelled perfect, he looked perfect, and his smile just shined.