Chapter 28: Liam

After the whole blow up between Harry and Niall, everyone decided it'd be best to leave Harry alone and let the boys hide away in their rooms until Harry and Niall let us know when they were calm. The whole situation was shocking though. Niall always seemed to be the one who'd keep his emotions bottled up around us and vent when he was with Jenn but I guess since Jenn isn't here when he needs her to be he just.. lost it and that's what scared me. We're supposed to be One Direction - the British/Irish boy band who've been taking the world by storm in a matter of a year. One Direction who consists of four British boys and one Irish boy not four British boys. We need Niall- he's what makes the band complete.

A knock on the door, made me look over from my hands. "Come in," I mumbled. The door opened to reveal Louis standing there holding his blanket. The guy looked like crap, like a little kid who just found out his best friend was moving. Poor guy, first he gets his heart broken and now one of his best friends is out of the band. This is defiantly not his year. I moved over on my bed and patted the spot next to me which he took. He sprawled out on the bed and put his head on my lap and curled himself into a ball. He looked really innocent and oh come on who would wanna hurt this guy? Seriously though, he really shouldn't but his head so close to my dick. I have this thing when anything is hovering or on my dick I get an immediate erection so I'd prefer not to have to explain it to him if it comes.

Louis's eyes looked up at mine and immediately I wanted to crawl under a rock. How can anyone be mad at this boy or upset him? If I said anything hurtful to him I'd immediately be hugging him and telling him that I'm sorry and trying to make him happy again. "Is the band breaking up?" he whimpered, "I love you guys and I don't want this band to end already. We're getting famous and I wanna see where we'll be in the next few months."

"Well in a few months from now we'll be in America for our summer tour," I smiled weakly down at him hoping to earn a laugh or even a smile. I got zip. Tough crowd today.

Louis's frown only grew bigger with my comment. "Everything is getting fucked up Liam. First there were no carrots left for me to put on my sandwich today, than Niall gets kicked out of the band. What next? Harry's going to tell us he's going to become a priest." His hands quickly flew to his face."I can't deal with this anymore Liam.Fix this!" I looked at him completely confused. What could I possibly do? Harry was mad and I guess he had a right to be but did he have a right to disband Niall? Of course not. But was I going to tell that to his face? Not a chance.

"If I could fix this it would've already been fixed but it can't be done. This whole drama," I moved my hands around, trying to get my point across without hitting Louis in the head, "is completely stupid but we can't do anything. This whole situation will be cleared up as soon as Harry calms down and realizes what he said. Once he calms down, than Niall can come back and everything will be better."

"But we have a show tonight what are we gonna say about where Niall is?" Oh my God. Then and there I wanted to strangle this boy, like how Homer does to Bart on The Simpsons. He's making everything more difficult to me and trying to put all the drama of today on my shoulders. I'm not the mom of the group! Go to Paul if you have a problem but please don't ever go to me to get advice on something I wasn't apart of. I really think we should have a meeting to discuss who we talk to about certain things and who we don't talk to.

Louis wiped something from his eye and sighed. Wait a minute, was Louis crying? Louis, as in the guy.. am I in the twilight zone? What's going on here? Am I being punked? My head spun around the room, looking for any type of electronic device that could be used to record something. Where's the hidden cameras? Who's punking me? Tell me what has the world succumb to!?

"Louis are you crying?" I leaned my head forward trying to get a closer look but was rudely hit in the face. Such a dick. Thanks to him I defiantly won't be giving him an advice or buying him carrots anytime soon. Louis mumbled a few words before he got up and oh-ho-ho the tables have turned. He was looking down on me this time. His eyes and nose matched with the light red color and his hands were gripped tightly around the blanket that covered him like a cape. So the guy had been crying - knew it. Ten points to Gryffindor - bazinga! .... I really need to stop watching Harry Potter and Big Bang Theory, it's really starting to mess with my well being.

The next day was all about prepping for the concert. It was like every second was spent trying to make ourselves not look or dance like complete idiots. You'd think that after doing over twenty shows they'd give us a break. Eh. Wrong. They still control us and teach us even more dance moves that make you feel nauseating when you try to do them more than once.

Around twelve Zayn and I were sent away from Louis and Harry to go get dressed and warmup. It was pretty awkward being alone with Zayn because usually it'll be me, Zayn and Niall but today there isn't. Seriously, Harry and Niall better fix things before I go berserk and attack both of them to get them to work things out. Zayn plopped himself down on the hairstylist's chair, watching the girl do his hair and make up and the same with me. When the girls left to grab some more hair spray, Zayn turned to me. "So last Wednesday when you said you had to go get bread you went out, came back around three in the morning and had no bread." I nodded slowly, flashing back to that day. "Care to tell me why you lied and where you were exactly?"

I sighed. It was going to come out sooner or later. Might as well get it over now so I won't have to suffer the consequences of Harry's evil wrath. Bum, bum, buuuuum. "I went out go see Victoria." This earned me a shocked gasp from Zayn, obviously telling me to go on. "I found her at this club that her friend told me she was at. We wound up fighting and than making out and than fighting. Unfortunately for me, we aren't together but she says she wants to be friends. Which Girl Talk most likely means she wants us to get together but won't admit it yet. So now I just have to wait."

Zayn rolled his eyes and waved his hand around aimlessly. "So you're in love with her?" I nodded slowly. "Than don't be an idiot and wait for her. If you're in love with her than go and get her instead of-" The producer of the show walked in. interrupting Zayn's speech and warned us that we were two minutes away from show time than left. "We'll talk later," Zayn mumbled.

It was the second verse during "More Than This" when our surprise had shown up. We decided that since Louis was the only one who really didn't have a solo he should be the one to sing Niall's part. Honestly, it didn't really sit right with me but I guess that's the price to pay when you get kicked out of a band. So when the time came for Louis to sing his mic turned off and instead of hearing Louis's voice come through we heard someone else's. All our heads turned around trying to find out who messed with our mic. The fans were screaming and all 10,000 of their eyes were glued to the dark shadow that was standing behind our curtain. Zayn nudged me and told me to go check and see who it was. I walked over slowly and when I pulled back the curtain I was blinded by bright light, than all I saw was Niall Horan. Oh shit, Harry isn't going to like this. When seeing Harry, a smirk formed on Harry's face and he began to walk towards the curly haired singer.

Oh shit, this is when it all goes down. Niall versus Harry. The fight to the death in the middle of a concert. Great, because this is exactly what we all needed to see today. Kill me.