Chapter 4: Jennifer and Niall

Niall's blue eyes looked in my direction and with his shy smile I could tell he was happy. The girls and I all headed down the stairs. We were all greeted by our boys. I couldn't help but to hear all the separate conversations going on between everyone. But my attention was soon captured by Niall. His Irish accent always pulled me in, it was the cutest. His arms wrapped around my waist and I could tell he just wanted to touch my body. I rarely showed it off, and when I did he was all over me, and damn did I love it.

"Shit, you look gorgeous." He was speechless, it was cute. "I think you're going to have me distracted all night beautiful." It just made me melt to hear him say that. I was smiling like an idiot, he always made me do that and he was proud of himself for making me the happiest girl in the world. I stared at him he looked handsome, amazing just purely amazing. We matched, it was like we read each others mind. We were both in blue it was seemingly perfect. The blue, though dark, still brought out his eyes, those eyes, don't even get me started on them. I could get lost in them for days. I love his blue eyes.

"You look pretty amazing yourself handsome." The boys parents had been staying at hotel near by and decided to drop by and take pictures before we headed off to the release party. They knew they could just see pictures later online that would be taken at the party, but it just wasn't the same for them. We all lined up and took the photos. It was like we were going to prom, 'Lets all line up on the stairs and smile a cheesy smile," but we gave them what they wanted. After photos Niall and I walked over to his parents.

"You both look amazing I hope you have fun tonight." His mom kindly said. I knew his father wasn't fond of me so he just kept quiet and in the corner. I never really knew why his dad didn't like me and I never really wanted to figure out why either. Niall and his mother carried out a conversation about what was going to be happening at the party, and how he needed to be safe, but he had all heard it before so he moaned and groaned at the fact he didn't want to listen to it all again. I pushed him lightly enforcing he needed to be nice to his mother. He listened.

His mom walked off and over to Ashley who was carelessly sitting on the couch next to Harry. I looked up only to see Niall's father standing in front of us. I grabbed Niall's hand tightly and looked at his father. I was like a statue I felt frozen and I didn't know what to do and I felt Niall's hand grip tightly to mine for comfort as his other hand wrapped around my waist.

"Hey dad." Niall's voice was calm, we didn't want any fights tonight.

"Have a fun time tonight son." His fathers eyes glanced over at me. "I don't dislike you Jennifer, I know you think that. I can tell just by the way you're acting. But I don't. I think you're a kind girl who is just right for Niall." This conversation was starting to go a lot different than planned.

"Thank you Sir." I didn't know what else to say, it was already awkward enough. With that his father walked over to where his mother sat and talked with Ashley. "Well that was awkward." I looked a Niall and let out a giggle. He smiled and hugged me tight.

"I told you he didn't hate you Jen." He smiled his shy smile again and kisses me lightly. He looked at his phone to see the time. I watched as conversations all around began to die down. "But is about time to go."

"Or we will just be fashionably late like always." I laugh at my own thought. Niall shook his head knowing I was right, it was cute. Eventually everyone's parents left and we all headed to the release party.

The car was quiet. Amira and Zayn were in their own land, also known as make out land. They couldn't keep their hands off each other.Victoria and Liam were talking quietly about something that my ears couldn't quite depict. I have a feeling Liam was still talking about how gorgeous he thought Victoria looked. Meghan and Louis were already having drinks. They were living, young and wild and free, if you ask me. Ashley and Harry were sitting their quietly. Ashley's head rested on Harry's shoulder, her eyes closed, as Harry's hand soothingly ran up and down her arm. I cleared my throat trying to make the silence go away and everyone looked in my direction. Well, besides Amira and Zayn who had their tongues down each other's throats.

"Were going to a party the ride shouldn't be this quiet." I felt the need to say something. "Earlier the car ride was awkward, and now its the same thing again. We need to fix whatever is going on before we get out of the car." Everyone just stared at me in confusion like I had said something wrong. Great.

"Everyone's fine." Harry was the first to speak. As if everything were fine. Ashley and him were the one's how has the most awkwardness between them.

"You sure about that?" Liam's voice soon followed, as if having the same reaction I had. I could tell Liam knew more than I did so I let him finish the conversation.

"Well I know I'm fine." Harry's voice was more hesitant. He knew we all knew something was wrong and we were going to get it out of him.

"I believe Victoria and I saw a little different earlier there Harry. Or should I say Ashley?" Ashley's eyes darted over to Liam. I knew this wasn't going to be good.