Chapter 10: Liam and Victoria

Victoria and I headed out to the car, we just wanted to get home and share an experience we hadn't had yet. We got into the car to only see Ashley sitting there staring out the window like a zombie. As we got in, she didn't flinch, didn't move, didn't anything. I smiled at Victoria and wrapped my arm around her. She rested her head on my shoulder and I kissed the top of her head. I whispered little cute comments into Victoria's ear and every time I did she smiled a gorgeous smile. I started to think about making love to the girl I loved and the blood began to rush faster through my body. It seemed as though the temperature had risen about 10 degrees since we had first entered the car.

Crowds of people began to leave the release party. We watched out the window waving at different people giving them smiles. Eventually Amira and Zayn walked out and entered the car. They were just as confused with what was going on with Ashley as Tori and I were. I gave them a look of confusion back and shrugged my shoulders. Victoria leaned up and whispered in my ear.

"Should I ask what's wrong?" I shook my head. It wasn't our business, and though a friend would ask, I just didn't want the night ruined. I promised myself that this night was going to be perfect for both, her and I.

Meghan and Louis walked out with Niall and Jennifer and they all enter the car. We were waiting for Harry. The others watched out the window but I began to focus more on Victoria. I placed my hand on her thigh and she glanced at me.

"Liam James Payne." She said quietly, just quiet enough so no one else could hear. I looked at her with pleading eyes. I didn't want to move my hand I just wanted to touch her. I knew the mates wouldn't even notice so it wasn't like a big deal, but I did want her comfortable. She gave me a look back and I just continued to stare at her with my pleading eyes. She finally gave in and let me keep my hand there. I kissed her cheek and she smiled.

After what seemed like forever, Harry got into the car. I wasn't looking but I could tell the guys threw a look in my direction. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket so I pulled it out.

"Dude, you gonna have fun tonight or something? ;) I see what your doing." Oh Louis. I looked up and shook my head and I heard Louis chuckle, Tori laughed a little too. If only he knew. To be honest I didn't even know myself what was yet to come my way, but it didn't really matter. Whatever Tori wanted I was going to give her. Whether it was what I wanted or not, I was going to make her happy.

The car finally pulled up to Louis and Harry's house and we all got out and went inside. The feeling in the air was different. Victoria and I headed straight up to what we called 'our room' in the house and laid straight down.