Chapter 33: Victoria

I didn't know whether or not I really wanted Liam back or not. A part of me always felt like I was going to love him, but in the end if I didn't want a relationship with him than I didn't need to have one right? Yeah. I know our relationship is what most people seemed to call perfect, but I find it best for Liam and I to go our separate ways like we discussed when we broke up.

I picked up my phone and called up Liam and he actually picked up on the first ring. "Tori." He sounded quite tired, so figured he was headed to bed. "Let me guess friends is out of the equation to?" He didn't sound surprised. It's like he was expecting it.

"How did you know Liam?"

"Well I figured you saw the new photos of Danielle and I," I went quiet. There was new photos of Danielle and Liam. That kind of hit me hard, but it was going to for awhile. "and being that Sugarscape always comes to there quirky conclusions, I figured you would have seen their latest post. 'Danielle and Liam are back together'. To be honest I didn't expect for this to happen between Danielle and I and I'm sorry that I led you on and you know this isn't like me, but something about Danielle makes since." I sighed and he knew that I had heard enough explanation.

"It's fine Liam, people have feelings that they can't get over and I understand that. I'm glad we had this conversation because I feel like it needed to happen." I honestly did feel that this conversation needed to be had. "I'll always love you Liam, and I thank you for the time we shared." The line went dead.

I waited to see if Liam would call back, he didn't. I figured Danielle was probably seeing him or his phone died. I headed off to bed after the phone call, I needed to clear my head.

The next morning I woke up and turned on the TV only to see, confirmed, Liam and Danielle together. At least he told me before I found out for myself. Although he already believed that I had saw them together. They were with the other boys and Ashley. Looks like the bitch got her way like always. I thought Harry was with that blonde hair girl, looks like Ashley took him away again.

I'm guessing they were headed to the arena where they would be playing tonight because it wasn't far away from their hotel, and they were walking. I didn't miss the life I had when I was with Liam. I always felt overwhelmed and I always felt like I needed to look perfect and be on my best behavior. I'm a girl who needs my privacy, so being in a relationship with a guy from the world's biggest boy band was something that didn't give you privacy at all.

Every other girl would think I'm crazy for not fighting for one of the kindest boys in the world, but making Liam happy is what is best for everyone. He deserves what is best, and having Danielle is what is best for him. He is actually happy and full of life with her, which is more than I could ask for.

I didn't know if Liam and I were going to remain friends or not, but I knew it was time to give him space. He needed to be alone with Danielle. I deleted the messages I had in my phone from Liam and changed my background to a photo of my best friend and I. I was going to move on, even it was going to take a lifetime to do so.

The Dream of all Dreams- 1D Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें