Chapter 17: Louis

I felt my heart sink into my stomach as the thought of Meghan came flooding into my head. I haven't talked about her, no one knows what happened and I honestly didn't want to talk about it. I looked at Harry who had his answer from the silence I was giving him. He looked at the wall for a minute and back at me. I feel my body getting hot. I didn't like feeling vulnerable that's why I'm the funny one. It lets me hide all my stories inside. It lets me never show pain or fear.

"If you don't want to talk about it Lou, it's okay. Just know I'm here for you." I knew that Harry wouldn't judge me. Harry's hand patted my back. I looked at him. I didn't want to tell him but I felt like he needed to know.

"Well.." I paused. "We did break up." I didn't know how to explain how it all happened. I looked at Harry. "Well it kind of just happened." It's all I could think of to say. I just stared at Harry. I felt like a girl that just wanted to cry. I felt useless and I hated feeling that way. Harry hugged me. His hugs could make anyone feel better. Petting his curls brought all the comfort in the world.

"Lou it's all going to be okay. Things are meant to happen, you know that." Harry shined his smile at me, only trying to make me feel better. "I know how you feel. I know it seems like I'm over Ashley, but I'm not. You of all people know that Louis. So listen. I got your back and you got mine through all of this. We can get through it together. If we fuck it out, we fuck it out." I knew what he meant. It's exactly what he did when he was upset. He got out his anger, or any feeling he had he didn't like, by fucking girls. Why do you think he cheated on Ashley? Well that's the reason.

"I know what you mean Harry, thanks man." I was lucky to have a best friend like him. No one understood me like he did. We've had this relationship for years and I don't know what I would do without a best friend like him. He was the one to pick me up when I was down and vice-versa. "Up for going out tonight? Have a few drinks?" He knew exactly what I meant. Time to get wasted.

"With you on that one mate!" We got ready and invited Niall and Zayn and we all went out to the bar. We obviously didn't have a show tonight so we got extremely wasted. Niall was the first to get drunk. He hadn't drank in awhile, so he was all for pounding back the beers. I followed after Niall and I couldn't tell you who came next.

The next morning I woke up to Harry puking his guts out in the bathroom. It's not something you want to wake up to smelling or hearing when you got a major hangover. I held my head and grabbed my phone. Dead. Great. I got up I didn't even know where I was at first. I stumbled about the room barely awake. I founds Harry's laptop, Harry's room was my location. I opened it and turned it on. I pulled up the Internet and my head began to pound as the brightness of the screen hit my eyes. "Ow."

Harry walked out of the bathroom wiping his mouth before collapsing onto the bed. The bed bounced up and down. I did not like that at all. Harry groaned I knew the boy was in pain. He wasn't good at holding alcohol. Light weight I must say. He pushed his hands through his hair making it a complete mess and he sat up. "I should have not drank last night." His hands covered his face as he sat there in pain. I couldn't help the boy.

"Drink some water, it'll help a little." My head still pounding a put the laptop on the bed and laid back. "I honestly don't know how I got here and not only that. I don't know how I'm going to be able to do this interview today." Harry groaned, I knew he didn't want to do the interview. I felt the same as he did and I'm pretty sure that Niall and most likely Zayn felt the same as well. We didn't want to get out of bed we didn't want to do anything and the next thing we knew, Mr. Know-It-All was banging on our door.