Chapter 2: Amira and Zayn

We walked in on Harry and Ashley, what they were doing, only God would know. Zayn and I walked out, we didn't want to know what was to come. The rest soon followed after thinking the same as we did. We all headed to the car but some where along the way we lost Liam and Victoria. As Zayn and I got into the car, he laid me back on the seat and pulled the door shut behind us. It was unlike Zayn to be like this knowing that the guys and their girls could come at any moment but I knew he had a hard day recording and stopping him wasn't even an option. And not only that but I didn't want to stop him either. I felt his body push pressure against mine as he climbed on top of me. His lips pressed hard against mine and I loved it. My hands were placed against his chest and I could feel his body tense up as his hands moved down my sides. His lips moved to my neck and I could feel his breath linger across my skin. Zayn's hands slid under my shirt and touched every bit of skin he could reach.

The car door began to open and Zayn sat up faster then someone would have been able to say 'Hello'. Both our eyes darted in the direction of the door to only see Louis and Meghan standing there with the others right behind. I slowly sat up, as if it weren't awkward enough already. The others got in the car and the thickness could be cut with a knife. I could tell something was going on between Ashley and Harry and there was obviously things going on between Zayn and I, where as for the others they seen things they shouldn't have seen so it was just and awkward ride to Lious and Harry's house, also known as the main hang out.

The boys had a release party in a few hours so we all went to separate rooms to get ready. The girls all clustered into Harry's room and the boys, well, they were just everywhere. I was the first to jump in the shower. I heard a knock at the door and figured it was just one of the girls so I hollered for them to just come in. I mean it's not big deal we're all girls, ya know? But I was pleasantly surprised when Zayn's voice came from the other side of the curtain.

"So we going to continue our session from earlier tonight babe?" His head peaked into the shower. It was natural for him to do that, but I still tended to cover myself as if it were the first time he were seeing me clothes less. It was just something about him that made me nervous, a good nervous, it was a feeling that I loved to get.

"It all depends on how tonight goes." I winked a bit at him and removed one of my hands from covering my body and placed my wet hand in his hair and messed it up. He eyes looked my body up and down and his hand went through his newly damp hair.

"You are such a tease." With that he left the bathroom. I knew he had a smile on his face, he always did, and I knew he loved every minute of seeing me naked. No matter how much of a tease I was to him, he knew he would get what he wanted, and all of it was totally worth it to him.

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around myself and went back into Harry's room to get ready with the girls. They were all dressed in their stunning dresses. Ashley was in tan, Meghan was in black, Victoria was in peach, Jennifer was in navy blue, and I was going to be in white. All the colors brought out the best in who we were and complimented us just perfectly. I looked over at Victoria who was sitting on the edge of Harry's bed curling her hair while the other girls sat at the mirror doing their makeup making sure not to get any on their dresses. I walked over to Victoria and sat on the floor across from her putting lotion on. Gotta have that soft skin for later.

"Hey girl." I looked up talking to Victoria.

"Hi." Her answer was quiet, it was like her. I shined a smile at her just to comfort her and let her know its okay to talk, but all she did was smile.

"Your hair looks stunning Victoria. The curls are just perfect, they compliment you well and the way they look with your dress just is just unbelievable, I know Liam will love it." The others all agreed with me and nodded as I talked and then went back to doing their make up. I wanted her to feel like part of the group. The other girls and I were so close and we have known each other for so long that I knew Victoria felt like an outsider at times which is why I was trying so hard to include her. I seen a smile spread across her face and I could tell she was about to talk. I think I finally was beginning to break her into the group. I felt as though she felt more accepted and that made me smile.

"Thank you so much Amira. I would say the same but you're not ready yet. It really means a lot that you say this. I really hope he thinks I look amazing. I try so hard for him everyday and I know that he really appreciates it. It's one of the many reasons I love him." She was getting cheeky, pulling a Harry on us. I could tell the girl was in love just like all of us and from this point on I was willing to let her in and I was willing to go out of my way just to make her apart of the group.