Chapter 32: Jennifer

It was a good feeling knowing I was Niall's again. I know you're probably thinking that we wont last and you know what? If we don't, at least we can say we tried. It was a good feeling being back in his arms and I didn't care about what other people thought at the moment. All I cared about was how Niall and I were feeling.

I couldn't wait for Niall to pull up in a car in front of my house so we could spend the night together. It was something I had been looking forward to all day. I didn't get to see him much but when I did it was something we did seem to cherish.

Niall finally showed up and came straight to my room and sat on the edge of my bed. I could tell something was getting to him, and I couldn't quite figure out what it was. He was quiet, which is very unlike him. I finally looked at him and got the courage to ask him what was wrong, hoping for the best but expecting the worse. "Jennifer. I know you are going to hate me. I don't want you to but this has to happen." He let out a long sigh. "I need to end this before things get worse." He turned and faced me. "I know I fought for you be mine again, but I feel like something is not right. My heart just doesn't feel right about this situation. It honestly is nothing against you at all Jennifer. You know I love you to death. I just feel like we need to part and go our separate ways."

I wanted him to stop talking. I didn't want to hear anymore. I wanted to look him in the eyes and tell him it was 'okay' even if it wasn't. I loved being in his arms but I was kind of feeling the same way he was. It didn't feel like it used to, and there was nothing we could do to get the feeling back. He was going to be on tour and by the time he would get back. There would be no use in trying to get it back because we would both forget the past and we would have already moved on. I turned back in on what Niall was saying.

"This touring is just got my head in a whirl. Its an unbelievable feeling and I want to experience it with just my boys. I don't want to have any worries. It sounds bad, I know, and I'm sorry. I love you." He got off my bed. "I'm going to say goodbye, and goodbye means forever. Once goodbye is said there is no turning back." He leaned over and gave me a hug. "Goodbye Jennifer." He walked out of my room and out of my house and I could see as he left that his phone read 'deleted', meaning he deleted my number. He was completely sure about this and I wanted him happy.

I looked over out the window and it saw raindrops forming on my window meaning it was just beginning to rain. I pulled out my phone and erased the photos of him and I, followed by his texts, his voice mails, and finally his number.

I was proud of myself for being strong. I wasn't going to cry. I was going to hold my head high. I had an amazing time with Niall while I could. We weren't going to be friends, and we weren't going to have contact anymore. But I did have an impact on his life, just like he had an impact on mine. We taught each other things, that no one else could have taught us about ourselves. That, in general, was something I would never give up.

This comes at a surprise to all of us. I know you're thinking about everything that happened between Harry and Niall because of Niall wanting to be with me again, but that doesn't matter anymore. Niall knows what is best for him and he will never deal with something that doesn't make him happy. I knew he was happy with me, but right now he didn't need the stress of having a girlfriend and I completely understand where he is coming from. If I were in his position I would be feeling the same way as he is.

I could now finally move on from this boy. The boy I had spent 11 months of my life on. I would never take a second of those 11 months back, and nor do I regret those 11 months. The time we shared was an amazing time and I was happy with the memories he left me with. Things happen for a reason and meeting Niall was something that I completely am happy with.

Any girl would be completely wishing they could be me right now. Any girl would be happy at the fact that they dated Niall Horan from One Direction. The Irish boy with a gold heart. I was just so lucky to have that chance that every girl dreams of. I am so lucky to have gotten the chance and I wouldn't have given it up for the world.