Chapter One

Here you all go! I haven't posted this in ages and someone requested it!
Enjoy
~

"Valerie." Drake wanted to bite Val with her human shaped teeth. "Stop waving that thing in my face." Drake squinted her nose at the dead rabbit hanging from Val's mouth. By the scent, Val made a fresh kill.
Of course, Val was in wolf form. The thought of Val walking around with a dead rabbit in her mouth as human made Drake snort. Imagination was a funny thing.
Val ran up loosening enough grip for Drake to take the rabbit. Allira came out the house talking to Ryan about giving him more responsibilities and Drake shook her head knowing what was about to come.
On self command Val shifted, Drake tossing her a set of clothes from the porch where she sat.
"You do know my sister was adamant on Ryan not venturing off into the wild?"
Allira rolled her eyes. "Don't over exaggerate."
Val shrugged. "Your funeral, not mines."
"But, we are the new Alpha's. If you can't address that with your sister I have problem--"
"Allira. My sister has done more than enough to have some say in what goes on in our pack. Especially, when it comes to her son." Val stood firm to that.
Allira listened to what her mate said. "Your are right. But you should still stand as an Alpha. That's why she found you."
Drake listened as both her mates made valid points. For now the subject was dropped.
Drake looked at the rabbit still in her hand. "Why did you bring me a dead rabbit?"
Val smiled as if Drake asked the question of the day. Her hands planted at her waist after dressing, Val said, "that my love, is for you. You complain I never bring you dinner. There you go." Val pointed to the rabbit in Drake's hand emphasising her point, as if it wasn't clear already.
Drake rolled her eyes. "You're so damn funny." She meant that with sarcasm.
Allira went over kissing Drake on the cheek. "That's alright babe. I got you. I can take this rabbit and make some very delicious stew."
Drake looked at her other mate as Allira wiggled her brows at her. "You got me bought."
Placing a quick kiss on Allira's lips, Drake turned to Val's direction sticking her tongue out at her.
"I hope I end up with two mates." Ryan's face carried a sad expression, one that made his three aunties laugh. And one that showed he was really serious.
"You first have to get a girl to like you," Carla, Ryan's friend said teasing him.
Ryan frowned darting for the young female wolf chasing her away from the house.
Drake smiled watching Ryan and Carla chase each other shifting wolves to gain a better playful experience.
Allira squeezed Drake's thigh. "I know what you're thinking."
Defensively, Drake responded. "You read my thoughts?"
"No." Allira looked at Drake until their eyes linked. "I know what lies in your heart."
Sighing, Drake snuck a glance at Val who was too busy using her fae magic to blossom some new bushes. "I lost the chance at being raised by my biological parents. I want to have cubs so much and watch them grow up to be young and free like that." She pointed at Ryan and Carla.
Allira wrapped her arm around Drake. "And we will."
Drake looked doubtful of that happening any time soon. "Not if Val isn't on board."
"Has she said anything against it?"
"She hasn't said anything for it," Drake responded.
"We'll talk to her tonight."
Waving Allira's suggestion off, Drake shook her head. "It can wait."
"No it can't." Allira looked her mate in the eyes. "And it won't." She brought her lips to Drake kissing her softly.
A car pulled up thirty feet from their home, Val grinning toothy as the door opened to her mother, Paula and someone Val thought she'd never see again.
"Marisa," Val said in partial hysteria and disbelief.
A woman, unfamiliar to both Drake and Allira hopped out the car leaping into Val's arms.
Instinctively, Allira growled standing up ready to pounce on the stranger touching one of her mates.
Drake took notice to the woman's appearance. Cargo shorts, tank top and dirty blonde hair with shades on. The rough around the edges look. This woman was definitely gay and definitely not Val's type. That's all that mattered.
Grabbing Allira's arm, Drake whispered. "Be nice. Look at her. She looks more like Val's sister than some ex."
Shuddering a breath, Allira cooled her wolf, studying the woman. "I still don't like her hands on our mate."
"And I don't like when you two try to dominate me, but you never hear me complain." Drake saw the confused look on Allira's face. "Relax. I actually quite enjoy the way you two dominate me. In the beginning, it was just a new feeling to get use to."