Laurance x Aphmau - Mystreet

Hello! Welcome to my oneshot book! 

This was written a looooong time ago, (April 2016) and is still continuing slowly! 

If you're not very interested in this oneshot, don't leave! Press down the chapter tab at the top of the screen and scroll through and find a oneshot you like! I'm sure you'll find something to interest you! 

My writing style has changed a lot from when I first started this book in April 2016, so the farther down you get, the more detailed things will be. Thank you for reading! :)

P.S. I promise the rest of these oneshots do not have this type of layout. They get better over time. Don't let this one dictate whether or not you read this book!

~
Laurance

I was at a park, what a beautiful day it was. I was just admiring the day, when something more admirable walked up to me.

It was Aphmau.

She was so beautiful. You could see it in her face that she was a nice person; just the way her face expressed things. She was absolutely stunning, inside and out, a wonderful person.

THAT. Is why I love her so much.
This is why Garroth loves her so much aswell.

Aphmau may choose between us, or may fall for somebody else. But all I want is for her to be happy. And I hope I'll always be able to see her admirable face.

As she walked up to me, her hair swayed in the sunlight. The sun illuminating off of her, she kind of looked like an angel.

"Hey Laurance! It's good to see you!" She said.

Her voice? It was beautiful too. Not too high pitched, not too deep, just perfect.

"Hello Aphmau, it's good to see you too." I said to her and smiled, oh how I loved her. It wasn't even funny. I wish she'd become mine!

"Hey, are you busy? We should go do something! Everyone is out doing stuff and you seem to be the only available one!" Was she inviting me someplace? Of course I'm going! I don't have anything planned, minus the cleaning I had to do today, but that can wait.

"I'd absolutely love to do something with you Aphmau." I replied standing up.

"Ok! Then let's go! I didn't see your car here so we can take mine!" She exclaimed grabbing my hand and leading me to her car.

God, we would make an amazing couple.

~

When we got to her car and drove to the local bakery. We got some sandwiches and deserts to go on a picnic. Neither of us have had one so, why not!

~

We drove to a small state park. It was getting close to sunset so nobody was really outside.

I brought her to a little hill that overlooked a small valley. We set out our cheap $2 throw blanket that was in Aphmau's car. We took the food from our paper bag and set the food out.

The food was delicious. Just as we had finished our food, we got into a conversation, just about life and random things.

As the sun started to set and the sky turned different colors of orange and pink, I took Aphmau by surprise as she was looking out at the sunset, and kissed her. She got startled at first but then kissed back.

I had pulled away and looked at her,
"So you do like me." I smiled at her and she just rolled her eyes,

"I always have" she said laughing.

That's when I kissed her again, I think I approached her a bit too fast though, because next thing I know I've fallen on top of her and we are rolling down this cliff.

As it goes in the movies, she was on top of me. We looked into eachother's eyes for a moment, just admiring them.

Aphmau finally gave in and kissed me instead of it being the other way around. It felt like my heart was overwhelmed. It felt like I was about to explode with joy. She pulled away and said,

"Well, let's go pick up our picnic and get off of eachother, eh?"

I laughed, "Why not."
~
Just. Little FYI, I'll be taking ship requests down below! So any ship you want- even
x reader, lol.
Thanks for reading this!