My eldest brother is Lee Min Ho, 29 years old. He is the famous actor nowadays. My second brother is Lee Hong Ki, 26 years old. He is one of the famous kpop boyband members, FT Island. My third brother is Lee Ho Won, 25 years old. He is one of the famous kpop group members, Infinite. My last brother is Lee Byung Hun, 23 years old. He is one of the famous rapper in kpop group called Teen Top. Even though all of my brothers are famous and handsome, I'm still and only fans to EXO especially my beloved bias, Chanyeol. No other kpop idol can beat Chanyeol in my heart, aww it's so sweet, hee.

_________________________________________________________________

'Kring kring kring kring'
"Yabosaeyo?" I greet the caller.

"Aerin-ah, have you buy ticket for Exoluxion Concert?"

"Omo! I forgot about it! Ottokhae! The ticket must be sold out already."
I have promised my friends to go to Exoluxion Concert together. They are an active Exo-L since EXO debut.

"Gwenchana Aerin-ah. The vip ticket still available. You can ask money from your brother right."

"Em, I will try to ask them. Gomawo for your brilliant opinion gihyun-ah."
Cha Gi Hyeon is my bestfriend since we are in kindergarten. We like same things and always share story together like we didn't see each other in 3 years. You know girls always like that.

"Nae, cheonman."
Gihyun hung up.

"Omo~ Ottokhaeyo~ Gwenchana Aerin-ah, Minho Oppa will not angry with you."
"Yes, yes, you are right. Minho Oppa really nice to his little sister"
"Okay, i have make a great decision! Yeah! Lets go to the first mission!" I'm talk to myself.

I stand up and make my way to my eldest brother's room. I'm trying my luck to ask money from my eldest brother because he always pampered me with love, things and of course money, yeah, that's important thing.
_________________________________________________________________

I knock Minho's Oppa door.
"Oppa, can I come in?"

"Nae"

I slowly push the door and sit on my brother's bed.

"Wae baby? I know you need something right?"
Minho Oppa can read my face whether I need something or what because he is very close to me and really know enough his little sister's behavior.

"Hee~ You always know when I'm need something."
I'm shy with my behavior.

Minho Oppa chuckle.
"Of course Aerin-ah, I'm your brother. So, what do you want?"
Minho Oppa stand up from chair and sit beside me.

"I really want to go to exoluxion next month but I'm a bit late to buy normal ticket, only VIP ticket that is available for now. Oppa~ can I borrow your money to buy the ticket"
I face Minho Oppa, look into his eyes and make poor face. I'm hoping that my brother will agree with it.