Conceal, Don't Feel

Start from the beginning

My head dropped a bit, "What if I've lost that friendship? What if we can't get it back?" These were questions that had been running through my head along with the hundreds of others. 

"Look at your father and I...it can happen for you two as well." She gave my hand a reassuring squeeze before placing a soft kiss on my forehead. "Call me if you need anything. I'll be home around six, okay?" 

"Mhmmm." I hummed as she made her way out of my room and to the front door. 

After the front door clicking signaled that my mother had left, silence once again washed over my room leaving only my thoughts and I. It seemed as though whenever I closed my eyes I was either seeing Stiles and Heather locking lips, memories of Stiles in general, or I was seeing myself with the wire around my neck being the next one on the dead pool being taken care of. The main thing was seeing Stiles and Heather though. Yes, I was extremely angry, and I still am about Stiles keeping the whole dead pool list away from me...but the thing with Heather was completely different. I couldn't stop picturing him with her, and that was killing me. 

Well, that's all I could see until a large bang right next to my bed sounded causing me to jump up from my relaxed position. My heart felt like it was going to fly out of my chest, and every other thought that was going through my head at that time was momentarily shoved aside. My journal that was placed on my nightstand was open on the floor, along with a few other books that had been on top of it. My feet flung themselves off the bed while I moved my blanket off to the side. There was no explanation for how that happened, I was the only one in my room. I hesitantly bent down towards the books, as I went to grab my journal the date at the top of the page caught my attention. Allison's birthday.

Something in my heart was telling me to just go with my gut, that my gut had been right each time before

Something in my heart was telling me to just go with my gut, that my gut had been right each time before. But, could ghosts be a real thing? Could this be Allison? I guess considering I'm a Banshee and I live in a town surrounded by other Supernatural creatures, ghosts shouldn't really be that surprising. And considering everything that's been happening, everything pointed towards her. 

"Hey, Auttie. I'm gonna go run to the Sheriff's station, I'll be back okay?" 

I jerked around and stood back onto my feet to find my sister standing in the doorway, "I'll come with you." 

"What?" She asked, it was obvious she was surprised by my sudden choice to leave the house. "You wanna go with me?" 

"Y-Yeah..." I nodded, placing the journal and other couple of books back on my nightstand. "I just kinda wanna get out of the house..." I honestly would stay in bed all day, but I couldn't help but feel somewhat uneasy in my own house. I would probably continue feeling this way until whatever was going on here was finally figured out, and I had every intention on doing just that. 

Lydia's face contorted to a more uneasy look, "I love that you wanna get out of the house, but...I don't think you going with me is the best idea."