MY ONE AND ONLY

MY ONE AND ONLY

Dear Robert Ung,

"This is strange kasi ako yung babae, dapat hindi ako nagsusulat ng ganito para sa isang lalake. But I just want you to know that you are the man of my dreams. Alam kong maraming babae ang nagkakagusto sayo. I can't blame them. Sino ba naman ang hindi. Aside from being good-looking, you're also kind and approachable to everyone. You have the looks, the attitude not just those, but you also have the brain that's why you are chosen by the IABF Community to be part of the Student council. Anyway, I can't say this straight to your face because as a woman, I am expected to be prim and proper like the decency of Maria Clara.

Robert, I just want you to know that I'm too much inlove with you, yeah, too much and I started to fall inlove with you since the first day of the class, our freshie days. I remember those days when you've tried to ask me questions many times and I always stutter and starting to shiver and I don't always know what to say. Maybe you found me weird. But it's because you always makes me stun. Those smiles, those eyes, everything about you, robert. I admire you so much and this is really sick. Because I know, all I can do is to admire you from afar. Hurting myself by looking at you with those beautiful ladies around you. Funny, when you're already breaking my heart without you knowing it.

Actually, you already know me. You just know me by my face and my name. Nothing more, nothing less. I've been keeping this admiration on my chest for so long and I don't have the guts to confess this to you and I don't really have the plan because I know, I would not have the chance. I am not beautiful nor sexy, nor an almost perfect lady like those women around you trying to win your heart. So still, it would be useless. Lalo ko lang sasaktan ang sarili ko. After our graduation, I'll leave you for a while and I'll promise to be back and I'll make sure, mapapansin mo na ako on that day.

I hope you could wait for me. Gagawa muna ako ng paraan para maging deserve mo ang isang tulad ko. Don't worry, no matter what happens, I am always be your admirer and I'll always love you, from afar."

secret admirer
201x
Institute of Accountants, Business and Finance (IABF)
FEU Manila