Just a Dream...

Just a Dream...

It was a cloudy day. The cool breeze was blowing and as I was staring at the sky again dreaming about things again, my imagination snapped when I saw you. Your beautiful face and the simple aura that you emit is what I always notice about you. I can't fully describe what I see in you every moment that we cross paths but I know it's what they call having a crush on someone. Back to the story, you were running out on the park with your friends while I was watching you. I can see with your big smile that you were having a blast. Moments later, I know you felt tired which is why you decided to rest for a bit to find me where I was sitting. You came to my direction and then asked me if it was okay with me if she'll be seating right next to me. Obviously, I didn't had any reasons to decline that. (I mean, she's my crush kaya hahaha!) It was really kinda awkward being alone with her and I was thinking of ways on how to break the awkwardness when she said she wanted to take a nap. When she laid her head on my shoulders and fell asleep, I could see her angelic face sleeping peacefully. I wished to God and hope that this moment won't end but the next thing that I heard is the noise of my alarm clock, signaling me to wake up and prepare myself for another day, from the reality that you're far away from a place that I can't reach...

Dreamer
2015
Other
FEU Tech (FIT)