Superman

Superman

"Once upon a time in the hallway of IAS, a Nursing student approached me. I am a Medtech student. I agreed to have lunch with him though I have a boyfriend that time. Lunch was great. He was very nice and gentleman. But at that moment, I told him that I have a boyfriend. He pursued me anyway. Then I had to transfer at FEU-NRMF so we lost contact. I graduated passed the board exams, worked, got my heart broken, pulled my self up and to make it short, 10 years has passed. But I prayed to see him again.

I became a traveler. One day, in this particular island so far away, a man approached me. I was really shocked because it was the same person that approached me during my college days. Of all places, we finally met again in an island. On my way home, I saw him again at the airplane and few weeks after that, he saw me crossing Edsa. After that coincidences we finally realized to give each other a chance to continue what we had lost 10 years ago.. We were very happy, we explored together, became drinking buds, became bestfriends and lovers. We had plans to get married.
I loved him so much. But then again, as much as it looked like a fairy tale we never had a happy ending. I thought he's the one. I thought he was my answered prayer. Only to realize that I was just living in a dream. I let him go when I found out that I am not the only one he's dating. I was so blinded by the fact that everything was like magic when we met again thats why I didn't guard my wall and fell deeply inlove with him. I wish I just never met him again. "

wonderwoman
2006
Institute of Arts and Sciences (IAS)
FEU NRMF