Extra Popular

Extra Popular

"I do have my boyfriend who's popular, I mean he's popular like no girl cannot refuse to make out with him but I dunno why did he picked me as his girlfriend and we actually bumped on each other and felt like we're so totally inlove; but that was the scenario before this rumor had spread out into Science Building which is really obnoxious for me to hear that coming from random mouths of these students talking about my boyfriend who have sex with this gay professor and these people really have evidences and I was like ' no please tell me these aren't real, I'm only dreaming ' and I'd been bitten by this tragic fate who brought me in this situation which made me so depressed.

I have to pretend to my boyfriend that I was clueless, and has no idea about his sexual exploits which is really spreading in our building, I don't know if the whole building knows about it or just a single class/room knows about my boyfriend's sextape. I got my friend who told me about why does my boyfriend make out with this professor because he's going to fail, I dunno if he *prof* had this intention since last year because his eyes are glimmering when he sees my boyfriend, and I can see that. Well, everyone knows about *kwatro or kwarto*, so then it happened. I don't wanted to throw every detail because I'm still wounded because this isn't the problem I was currently dealing with.

A few weeks after, my boyfriend had sent into the hospital and found out that he had an std and his parents are like raging dinosaurs when they phone called my parents and told them about what their son's disease, I'm gonna tell you this, neither I nor any of our family has an std (specifically chlamydia) and so neither my boyfriend nor his family has an std as well. SO WHERE DID HE GET THOSE? OF COURSE FROM THAT PROFESSOR.

Our families remained quiet for reasons but I seriously wanted to reveal it into publicity. I'm telling you guys, the problem isn't yet over.
Before the sextape had gone viral, I have sex with my boyfriend. It was my first time to be di-viginized by a school hottie and it felt like 'okay'; nothing freaky, just a normal sex.
Which results to me having an std as well.
I know, I can't be a slut just because I have sex with my boyfriend who had an std which he didn't knew yet til the symptoms occured, it's just because I'm ready to be part of the modern world and it's time to have been adopted my liberation, I didn't mean to be liberated but I'm trying to be independent. I don't know what will happen tomorrow or maybe in some other days because I posted this into publicity. I really am just sure about my identifier since I have sex with my boyfriend who had sex with this gay professor that leads us into popularity and the talk of the school. My boyfriend is actually popular, but in this case, he became more popular; and so here I am, embracing this extra popularity."

Extra Popular
201*
Institute of Arts and Sciences (IAS)
FEU Manila