The game I became the loser

"It was just a game after all, well at first it was, a game I thought will be fun to play, the game I became the loser.

One time she was sick, she told not to leave her, she was so fragile like a flower, the next thing I knew, I love her.

She's the kind of girl that is hard to describe, she's like no other.

She won't even bother to ask you where you're going when you're with your friends, she'll simply say, ""just don't do something you'll regret later"" so yeah, she's the kind that will make you think twice, or maybe thrice before you do something.

When you're busy, she'd still be there but not to bother you or something, but stare at you and help you with whatever.

She's the kind of girl that is so hard to say no to, you wouldn't want to reject and leave her.
She will always be there for you when you need her, she'll try to cook something for you but it'll never get better, you'd still eat it though, because you would never want to hurt her.

She'll make that certain face when she farts, and laugh so hard and loud you'll forget you're surrounded by others.

She'll never use her period when she teases/accidentally hurts you, because that's how she is, she's so fun to be with
She's always being her, she never hides, she never pretends that she's okay, she's not afraid to tell everyone what she knows, she believes everyone should know XD

oh when she smiles, my whole world stops, you would always want to just be with her, and when she laughs, it's like music to my ear, when she comforts me it'll make my tears disappear,

She's like no other, the reason she's my queen, I swear to God I love her, and would die without her here.

Silly how I never thought I'm already playing with the price. The price to the game I thought I was the loser."

Never a loser
1
DLSU