Kisapmata

Kisapmata

"It's been almost a year since we broke up and I didn't got the chance to talk to you personally for the last time. There's so much I wanted to say to you, but I'm not sure where I should begin. Should I start by telling you that you saved me without knowing it? Or the days I've spent with you have been the happiest in my life? Or that in the short time I've known you, I've come to believe that we were meant to be together? Pero wala eh I guess all the good things and happiness we had must came to an end :C

Here is my last message for you.

Dear, C

I would like to like to say, thank you. Thank you for everything you've done for me. Thank you for sharing your life with me specially your dreams, hopes, fears/nightmare. I learned so much from you.

Who knew such a great thing could come to an end? That we would become strangers again. I used to know how to make you laugh. I used to know what made you cry. I used to know what made you cringe. I used to know how to make you kilig pero I guess that's all in the past now. Hindi ko pa din maisip kung bakit ganito kailangan mag tapos ang relasyon natin. Ang hirap lang talagang tangapin eh kasi mahal na mahal kita. I'm going to miss the way you looked and smiled at me, the hugs you used to give me and our simple moments together that really meant more than the fancy dates. You meant more to me than anything, but I guess the circumstances just wouldn't let us be together.

I guess I really have to accept the fact that we had to let each other in order to grow apart from one another. That's part of growing up. I'll never forget you or our relationship together because you've help me become the person I am today, and for that I am grateful. More than anything, your happiness is really important to me, and if that happiness has to me with someone else even if it hurts like hell, then I'm all for it. Of course I will never close my mind to the idea of us finding each other again. But for now, I'll just settle for the fact that we had something that was worth getting my hearth broken for. You will be always special to me and I will always love you.

I guess hindi pa din talaga ako nakaka move on pero don't worry makakalimot din ako. Di man ngayon, pero uunti-untiin ko smile emoticon
"

Ordinary Guy
2010
UST