"Hey, Adam." Lelia's voice spoke softly, Adam looked up and saw his mom standing at the doorway.

"Don't just stand there, come meet your granddaughter." Adam whispered softly. Lelia hesitantly walked over to Adam and peered at the infant.

"She's beautiful, Adam." She spoke quietly. "What did you guys name her?"

"Säde Koskinen Lambert, I thought she could have a Finnish name. It suits her too well."

"Adam, I'm so sorry for every single thing. I can't believe that I treated you like a piece of shit for being yourself. I can't be happier that you're going to marry Sauli." She sighed, tears welling in her eyes.

"Don't worry about it, mom. We can start a new chapter of our lives together." He smiled softly. "We can start by having Christmas together for the first time in almost 10 years."

"I would love that." Lelia smiled warmly, hugging her son for the first time in almost 2 years. She had missed being apart of Adam's life. She has never been the best mother but she is trying to change...

*christmas day!*

"Okay everyone! Lunch is served!" Adam laughs loudly. Lelia, Neil, Lisa, Bridget, Dia, Allison, and Sauli were all over Adam's for Christmas lunch. Sauli held Säde in his arms as he fed her.

"What's it like being a new dad, Adam?" Neil asked. Neil had apologised so many times to Adam for what happened in October. At first, Adam didn't want to hear it but he simply gave in and accepted Neil's apology. Tommy thinks that Adam shouldn't have even thought about letting them back into his life but he has never mentioned it to Adam, knowing it'll cause an argument.

"Oh god, it is scary to be honest. She's so small and I'm afraid whenever I pick her up, I'll drop her or something." Adam laughs as he starts eating.

"Well, I personally think you're doing a great job so far!" Allison smiles. "Who's the strict parent and who's the not so strict parent?"

"Oh, Adam is definitely going to be the strict one." Sauli chuckles. "Adam already said she can't have a partner until she's at least 30!"

"Adam, you had a boyfriend when you were 18." Lelia chuckled.

"Yes, but just because I got away with things doesn't mean she will." Adam laughed gently. Lisa turned to Tommy.

"When am I going to get any nieces or nephews, eh? I gave you a niece so I think I should have one in return!" Lisa smirks.

"Woah! No baby talk for me, thank you very much!" He simply groans. Allison laughs at him and Adam notices the way Tommy and her look at each other. Something is definitely going on between them.

"You would make a great dad, Tommy, I've seen how you are with Bridget and Säde." Allison smiles warmly. Tommy simply blushes.

"Adam, that reminds me, could you drop me home so I can get some clothes?" Tommy questions at Adam.

"You basically live here now, hey." Neil chuckles.

"Of course, we can go after lunch quickly if you want?" Adam smiles. Tommy nods as he eats.

"Are you all staying for dinner as well tonight?" Sauli asks as he starts eating his dinner, placing Säde in her high chair.

"I can't unfortunately." Allison sighs. "I have dinner with my other family."

"We all will though, ain't none of us leaving." Lisa laughs.

"Well Tommy never leaves here, so of course he's staying." Neil laughs.

Naked Love|| Saulbertजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें