Chapter 6 | Let me be The One

Start from the beginning

Jeff and Emma were new this year. None of them knew what had happened.
None of them knew Killian.

"Killian doesn't drink." Elsa explained. "Not after what almost happened."

Emma frowned her eyebrows, wanting to know more.
"What happened?"

"3 years ago, his mother died giving birth to his new sister. Johanna."

"Killian has a sister?" Jefferson asked, Emma was too shocked to talk. She has always known that he had been hiding something from her.
She had noticed the sadness in his look.

"No... Unfortunately, little Johanna also didn't survive. She died the day after." Anna explained.

"It affected Killian in the worst way ever. You can't even imagine. Killian started drinking, still underage. He was only 15. Used to steal from his old brother Liam." Elsa continued.

"What about their father?! What is wrong with parents nowadays?! Aren't they supposed to take care of their children?" Emma blurted out.

"Mr Jones was as devastated as them. You're right, Emma, don't take me wrong. But guess their family just went down in a very deep and long black hole." Elsa explained.

"It only worsened with time." Anna said. "We tried to help him so much. We were always there with him. But it was hard. He skipped school... Run away at night, only appeared the night after."

"Then one day he almost killed himself in a car accident. Sometimes these accidents are the only way we learn."

She couldn't believe.

"But he's been better since. It's been 2 years now and he hasn't touched alcohol again." Anna said.

She looked at him, laughing with something that Will had said.

"I heard their father has been the same." Elsa said.

"I didn't know any of this..." Emma almost whispered.

They stopped talking when they saw Will approaching, Killian following him behind.

"Ladies, would you give us the honor of a dance?" Will said and blurted out laughing as he bowed to them.

"I have my pair, thanks." Elsa said grabbing Jeff's hand. "Let's grab a drink hun?"

"Okay, okay, come on Emma let's start the night." Elsa said before grabbing Killian's hand and walking into the room full of bodies.

"M'lady?"

"So gentlemanly you are Will." Emma laughed before following him to the same room.

She didn't really know how do dance, but Will seemed to help her, making her following his steps.

She was having lots of fun, her favorite songs playing and she sang them out loud like everybody.

"Let's take a break for a drink?"

"Yeah let's go." It seemed like an hour had passed and she couldn't see Elsa nor Killian anymore.
When she walked to the kitchen, she didn't expect to find them all surrounding Killian.

"What happened?"

"Nothing." Killian said before walking out the room, his shoulder bumping with hers when he passed by her.

Her gaze followed him until he was out of sight.

"What is it?" Will questioned them, concerned looks spread on their faces.

"Milah's here. Killian's ex." Anna said.

She didn't understand what that could mean, but from the look on their faces she knew something would go wrong.

---

"We should be watching him." Anna said.

"He's a grown up. He doesn't need to be taken care of."

Emma limited to watch the crowd dancing, some talking, listening to her friends' voices and the music in the background.

She wondered where he was.

She also wondered where her sister would be.

They had explained her, Milah was Killian's date two years ago before he found out she had been cheating on him all the time.
Though his friends had warned him that everyone knew she was a whore.

He was blind for love.
Now he was frustrated to see her again.

That's when Emma saw it. Olivia and Killian. The two of them sitting on a couch, her face hiding his as she drove her hands in his hair, tousling it.
They were literally eating each other.

And it hit Emma. Her chest burned.
She wanted to be for once the one having that.
She wanted to know how Olivia could just enthrall everyone.
She wanted to be the one to know how soft his lips were, how he would taste.

What was his smell?
She wanted to be the one having his strong arms around her.
She wanted to be the one to feel his hot breath on her freckled cheeks.

She wanted to be the one loved.

"What is it Emm?" Elsa asked before following her gaze.

|to be continued

xoxo satan lots of angst and fight coming|