The wedding

A/N: not the last chapter I'll be putting out the last chapter today, and I'll be making an alternative ending so I guess technically two more chapters.

Chloe's pov:

"Let's go" I shouted to Jesslyn.

"You go I'm just stay here and sleep" Jesslyn said pulling the blanket over her head.

I wasn't going to bother getting Tammy and Alyssa because they both found some hot guys in the lobby and hooked up with them.

"Fine I'll just go by myself" i wanted to go shopping were leaving today as soon as everyone wakes up and I want to go shopping before shadow wouldn't wake up so may as well so by myself.

I opened the door to go out I didn't know exactly where to go I asked the lady at the front desk she told me a lot of stores to go to. So I went and shopped until I literally fell on the ground because I was carrying like 50 bags that were heavy.

-3 hours later-

My phone rang in my pocket perfect timing I called a taxi and put all my bags in the trunk of corse not all of it fit so I put some beside me.

"Hello" I said happy because of how much stiff I got.

"Where are you were leaving now" shadow said in his morning voice it was hot.

"I went shopping" I said really happy and obsessing over almost everything I got.

"Please tell me you didn't" I hung up because I didn't want to hear him yell,

I got dropped off at the hotel no one was out so I went up.

I reached out room 237 on the 3rd floor.

The big grey door was open a little I picked it open expecting no one to be there but shadow was sitting at the table.

Jesslyn was walking back in forth from room to room practically running.

And Alyssa and Tammy are no where to be found still.

"What the fuck how much did you buy?" Jessly shouted at me walking into the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" I asked ignoring her questions.

"Packing were Leaving any minute I didn't unpack anything I hardly brought anything so I didn't care.

"Where's-" I stopped when Tammy and Alyssa bursted through the door talking about he guys they were with.

"We're leaving" Jesslyn said coming back out with a small suitcase.

"How much did you get damn" Tammy said looking at me I had like 50 bags all on the ground.

"Okay everyone shut up" I was getting over whelmed with how much is happening at once.

"What's wrong with you?" I said focusing y attention on shadow who was silent and looked like he was about to falls sleep.

"I'm tired" he yawned.

"Wait did you sleep with shadows gang members" the though popped in my head and slid out of my mouth.

They looked at each other then back at me.