las vegas

"What!!?" I practically scream shadow walked in because he heard me.

"What's going on" I didn't reply.

"Wait" the doctor said looking at the fetal monitor. "There's a heard beat" I sighed In relief.

Shadow grabbed my hand "told you we have a little ass kicker" he smirked.

"So is everything okay with her can we leave?" We've been in the hospital for a few hours and the doctor said nothing else was wrong with me.

"Yes you can leave Come back in a few months to check on the baby" I smiled and got up shadow took my hand and we left the hospital.

"Come on" we went in the car and drive home.

"3 days" he said smiling but didn't look at me.

"Okay rules for the Bachelor party, do what ever you want just don't sleep with anyone or kiss anyone" I said giving him a threatening look.

He put his hands up in defense "fine" he smiled an kissed my cheek.

"Do what ever you want go wild"

"So you would let me sleep with someone" I raised an eyebrow.

"Go for it just make sure he isn't hotter them me" I shook my head I knew he was joking but still.

"Go get your butt upstairs and get ready" Jesslyn yelled at me as soon as I walked into the house.

"For what?" I didn't know what she was hinting at.

"Da the bachelorette party" she rolled her eyes and looked at me as if it were obvious that's what she was trying to say.

"Okay" I smirked at her I was nervous because apparently it's only me Jesslyn, Alyssa and Tammy going.

Not going to lie they are all dirty hilarious and irresponsible so this is going to be intense.

"Please just don't get arrested" shadow said looking at me concerned for some reason.

I shrugged "can't make that promise I think I might get arrested twice in one night" I said being honest it's something that I would do.

"Fine here take this" he gave me a credit card but before he actually gave it to me he gave me a look.

"Don't max it out I'm trusting you " he said warning look I smirked.

"I won't" I took it and ran upstairs as he shouted at me that he was serious.

I went into my bathroom thank god I don't have a baby bump.

"Hurry up" Jesslyn said impatiently we need to pick up Tammy and Allysa.

"I'm coming" I was changed into a dress that Jesslyn forced me to wear it was way to revealing but she forced me to.

I secretly liked it though it was a white really short dress that showed a lot of cleavage.

I did my makeup and then walked out putting on some hight heels.

"Oh my you look hot" she said staring me up and down she was wearing a short black dress that looked really good on her.

"Look who's talking you look beautiful and sexy" I smirked at her she smirked at me.

"Okay okay we both look hot as hell let's go before shadow sees you"

"Why?"