Jail time?

The police showed up and arrested me and Reece for trespassing. I never ever got in trouble before and it was all Reece's fault. I hate him so much right now. "It's fine I get arrested all the time" he said like it was nothing "WHAT?! THIS ISNT FINE REECE IM GETTING ARRESTED AS IN GOING TO JALE NOW IM NOT GOING TO GET ACCEPTED INTO ANY UNIVERSITIES OR GET A JOB" I said panicking "calm the fuck down it's the the end of the world were just going to a holding cell shadow will- yep you should be worried when shadow gets here"
"I don't care about shadow I WONT BE GETTING INTO ANY GOOD UNIVERSITIES" I said panicking again "shadows going to kill me!!!" Reece said scared and worried. We got there and went through the hole pinger print thing. After a while of being in the holding cell and me ignoring Reece I got annoyed by him. "Shut up Reece"
"he's going to kill me though" I just ignored him he was getting so annoying. After an hour of being in holding stuck with Reece Shadow came finally.

He looked pissed.

"What the hell really trespassing at least do something meaningful god"

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't do something 'meaningful' to get put in holding what ever the fuck that means" after I said that I covers my mouth with my hand like a little child because I swore.  "Let's go" he said without even paying attention to me. We walked to his car after the most horrible deadly silent car ride we finally made it home.

My new home... Erg

We got there and it was strangely quiet. I don't think anyone is home. Where is everyone tho?¿ "where is everyone?" Reece asked before I could even finish my thought. "Come with me" shadow said in a unamused deep voice sending shivers through my body.
"why?" I didn't do anything it was all Reece's fault
"Because you guys are idiots let's go"
"That's inaccurate I'm very intelligent for my- never mind" I gave up fighting shadow I know he'll win anyway.
"But where are we going?" Reece asked innocently like a chiles who accidentally did something wrong.
"You guys are going to train let's go!"
"Train for what?!?¿" me and Reece said at the same time.

Shadow just ignored us and continued walking down the empty quiet hall the only sound was me and Reece whisper yelling to each other blaming each other for what's going to happen.