Family fude

"Dad?" My face twisted in confusion
"What are you-"
"Let's go" he demanded his voice was cold and emotionless.  I did as told and stood up and walked out I looked at Brandon while slowly walking to my dad.

We walked out into his car in silence the tension was in the air. I got in and sat nervously biting my lip.
"You're coming back to live with me we're going to go talk to shadow now" he again said emotionlessly.

"But I love him" he didn't bother looking at me he just laughed.

"No you don't" he kept driving, a few minutes later we arrived at me and shadows house. I guess it's just shadows house now. I cringed at the thought of leaving. We went inside I nervously walked inside thinking of what to say.

"Shadow?" I yelled through the seemingly empty place.

"Is anyone here?" I yelled again a tall woman who was beautiful her eyes were just like shadows. Her hair was light brown straight and gorgeous. She looked older but in more of a mature way maybe in her late 30's or early 40's.

"Hello" she sounded confused "who are you?" She said questioning us.

"I live here" I said confused.
"Lived" my Dad corrected, shadow walked in I looked at him he looked shocked like something has happened.

"What's wrong" I asked as he stared past me at the woman.
"Mom" his voice was deep and confused yet he said it as of he wasn't interested.
"Where's dad?" He rolled his eyes.
"He's coming" she said sipping some tea.
"What's going on?" I asked confused as all hell.

"Who is she?" Shadows mom said eyeing me I nervously smiled.

"I-im Chloe" I said nervously.

"What did you do to this poor girl?" Shadow rolled his eyes.
"Shadow I'm taking my daughter home" my dad demanded.
"No dad I can't leave because-" shadow cut me off.
"We're getting married" everyone looked at shadow.

"what?"I instantly said right after he said that.
"WHAT?" My dad practically yelled. His mom looked at him as of he were insane.
"Yah were getting married" I said smiling at him nervously he smirked at me and grabbed my hand.

"No your not your going home your not even old enough to date your not getting married"
"Yes I am I'm turning 19 in a month, mom would let me" I lied my mom would not allow me to get married not even date.

"Your not marrying this ass hole you will marry a nice boy who will treat you well when our the right age"

"No I love shadow I'm getting married to him" I know we're not actually getting married but it's just fun to say it and think it.
"My son is not an ass" shadows mom interrupted
"I disagree" my dad said I was holding back a laugh while shadow looked at me and was about to laugh to. We started laughing shadows mom and my dad started arguing it wasn't funny but it was at the same time.

-20 minutes later-

"Fine stay and merry him" My dad said angrily before leaving in a cloud of smoke.

"Shadow can we talk?" I asked while his mother stared at us.
"Sure baby" he grabbed my hand and lead me upstairs we went into the bedroom. He started kissing me
"What are you doing?" I laughed lightly and pushed him off me.
"Why did you say we're getting married of anything"
"I don't know" he shrugged and kissed me again.
"I love you" he said smiled f and kissing me
"If your trying to seduce me it's not working your moms here" he smirked and pushed me into the bed.

"Shadow no not now" I said as he kissed me.
There was A knock at the door shadow got off me.
"Wait are we actually getting married?" I asked before he was about to open the door.
"Yes"
"WHAT?" I yelled.
"We need to get married because now my mom thinks we're getting married and so does your dad and soon your mom"
"I can't marry you I'm sorry"
"What-" I cut him off
"You never asked me" I smiled he smiled back there was more knocking at the door he answered it before we could finish talking.
"Dad?"
"I heard your getting married" a deep serious voice said I could see his face.
"I'd love to meet her where is she?"
"Not here how about we go out for dinner and you meet her" shadow said in a smooth tone.
"Your mother said she was beautiful and sweet I just wonder why she's with you" his forget said amused.
"Let's not fight now" he said biting back his anger.
"Fine I'll see you later" he left shadow shut the door and leaned on it facing the door. He stayed silent for a minute he looked pissed.
"Shadow" I said soft and sweetly "are you okay?" I stood up and walked towards him placing my hand of his shoulder.
"I'm fine" he said angrily.
"Shadow, I love you" I said as if it were a fact and pausing. "But we really need to discuss this whole manage meeting your parents thing" I said really confused I what's going on.

-dinner-

Shadow explained everything but I refused to marry him because he didn't propose yet plus honestly there is no need to at I love him and I'm comfortable with where we are in out relationship kind of.
"Just get ready both our parents are going to be there this is hell" he said scurrying around grabbing a suit and tie putting it on.
"Calm down parents love me"
"Obviously your perfect parents hate me"
"Baby my parents will love you because I love you" he kissed me I kissed him back.

"Get ready" he said smiling his hands were around my waist. I backed away got undressed and changed into a long red dress.
"you look amazing" he said smirking at me.
"No I don't shut up" I said walking out of the closet and going into the bathroom putting on a little to much on.
"Hurry up we need to go" shadow screamed at me.
"Coming" I said running and kissing him.
Damn you look fine as fuck" he said as soon as I came out.
"Thanks" I said smiling uncontrollably.

"Let's go"
"Where are we going?"
"Not to far away" he said we walked downstairs. There was a bunch of people it was a party but it looked fancy. Brandon was there, it made me feel better because I didn't know anyone else and I couldn't find my parents. As soon as we walked down the stairs I looked at shadow I fake smiled and whispered to shadow
"What is this?"
"Your engagement party" my mom said coming out of no where.

"Oh thanks mom" I fake smiled and latched onto Shadows shoulder.
"You are not leave my side tonight I'm not taking any chances"
"Fine" shadow and I went around meeting people.

"So when exactly is the wedding?" Shadows parents and mine crowded around us.
"Uh were not exactly sure" I smiled sweetly.
"I'll help you sweetie I'm so exited" my
Mom said exited she's basically exactly like me.
"Thanks mom I'm so exited to" we both jumped up and down.
"Don't worry we can help pay were going it at a nice church, and your going to look like a princess" my mom smiled at me.
Calm down he didn't ask even ask me. "Okay mom calm down we don't even have a date"
"Well make one up tomorrow now go socialize and go have fun"
"Okay bye mom" I said smiling she kissed y forehead and I walked around with shadow all night.

"Your mom is amazing" he smiled
"I know, that's why I'm amazing to" I said flipping my hair. He lightly laughed. The doorbell rang someone answered it I heard gun shots.
"EVERYONE GET DOWN NOW" some guys in masks said they had big guns. Shadow looked at me concerned be pushed me behind him.
"Shadow nice to see you again" one of the guys said his voice was recognizable. He removed his mask revealing a known face.
"Harsh?" I stepped out from behind Shadow.
"Hey baby" his smirk was empowering and only grew later when he sow my expression.

A/N:
Hello😊 hope you enjoyed this took a weird turn with the marriage thing hope you enjoyed😘. By the way please stop deleting each others comments😂. Love you 😘