Stop fighting!!!

"Shadow your over reacting" shadow was sitting on the couch refusing to speak with me or even make eye contact.
"Wow real mature" I said while getting up and walking away to Reece's room.
"Reece" Reece wasn't responding either I think they had some epic  fight because I sow Reece is packing his stuff angrily.
"Can you please just speak like god what is wrong with you and Shadow?"
"Nothing just leave me alone" he said angrily shoving things into a suitcase.
I sighed and sat on the bed and touches Reece's arm so he would acknowledge me and calm down a little.
"Reece just talk to me" he softened up
"I'm sorry I just really can't deal with Shadow right now"
"What what happened I heard you fighting what did you tell him?"
"Nothing"
"So he doesn't know your"
"No and he won't find out" he warned.
"I wasn't planning on telling him but you should tell him, he'll understand"
"No he won't"
I talked to Reece for a few minutes trying to convince him it was no use.
"Okay fine but why are you leaving?"
"I love him Chloe and he doesn't want me to get hurt or risk my life in a gang and I decided he's more important in my life"
"Reece I never sow you as a romantic" I said playfully he smiled
"I guess I've changed"
"It's sweet" I smiled back and hugged him
"I support your decision but I want you to visit sometimes or else your not aloud to leave" I said jokingly
"Fine I'll visit you I promise" we hugged again and I left the room and went to find shadow to try to calm him down before he does something stupid.  "Where's Shadow?" I asked some guy walking past me.
"He Went to a gun range" I knew where he was it was of walking distance. I put some shoes on and walked until I sow the sandy orange color of the building it has a gun at the top of the building and under it said 'place to shoot' weird name but okay. There wasn't anything else around a few trees around the building nothing more it looked boon and basic but the gun catches your eyes the expulsion of color it had was eye catching for sure. I walked in everyone looked at me they were all guys I could hear the faint sound of shooting. I wasn't really surprised they were staring I mean I didn't fit the gun range persona. I went up to the front desk, "is Shadow here?" I said sweetly.
"Yah doll let me go get him" the guy said about to walk into the back room.
"No I mean can I go talk to him"
"Oh yah sure go ahead" I went in and sow a bunch of find bullets and guys standing and shooting at a target thing. I sow Shadow he was reloading a gun I walked up to him.
"Hey"
"How did you find me" he said putting bullets into the gun and clicking it shut.
"We need to talk"
"Just go home okay"
"No" I crossed my arms over my chest, he looked at me and closed his eyes and ran his fingers through his hair with annoyance.
"Go home now" he demanded his voice was cold and threatening enough to make anyone scared. But not me I was annoyed with home and he doesn't scare me.
"No" I yelled a few heads trend with shock on there faces. He grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the building.
"Stop your nails are digging into my skin" I said coldly trying to make him let go he did and stared me down until I raised my eyebrows and broke the tension of the silence.
"What is wrong with you?" My voice was strong and angry.
"It's not that Reece is leaving its us"
He said gently but his his expression still pissed and scary.
"What about us?" I said gently
"Let's not do this here"
"Fine" I yelled and then walked off angrily.
What does he mean it's about us why is he pissed and why is he mad? What did I do? God I'm an ass, a few seconds later I felt someone's arms around me.
"What shadow" my voice cracked I didn't know I was crying.
"I'm sorry"
" just leave me alone" I said trying to push him off me he didn't move. He grabbed me and carried me bridal style.
"What are you doing!!" I yelled At him moving around.
"We need to talk"
"I hate you" he kissed me and whispered in my ear "I love you" I couldn't help but smile.

"Will you put me down now" I said giggling.
"Yah sure" he put me down I felt dizzy I grabbed his shoulder to keep myself up.
"Are you okay?"
"Yah let's go talk"
We walked upstairs we walked down the hall we were about to pass Reece's room until I opened the door and pulled shadow in and locked the door.
"What the hell Chloe"
"We're staying in here Until you two figure things out"
"He's not even here"
"Yah I am" he said walking out of the bathroom.
"Reece start talking"
"No"
"Fine I'm leaving but you two are staying here and figuring this out" they both said no and started complaining
"No, no start talking to each other and then the less time you need to spend on here locked up together" then I ran out of the room and locked the door. I heard silence for like 20 minutes then i heard yelling. I didn't want to listen anymore I went and grabbed y phone and messaged a few people I took a shower and got ready for bed at about 9:30pm I went to check on then they were still yelling. I decided to let them stay there and get through it all night hopefully there still alive by the time I wake up.