Wait you want what?

I heard silence when I checked on them in the morning.
"Are you guys dead?" I said knocking on the door I opened the door and sow Shadow sleeping on the floor beside him was Reece.
"So are you good?" I smiled they both woke up.
"Yah but Reece need to tell you something" shadow said yawning.
"What?"
"Reece tell her"
"He's gay"
"What no way really"
"She knows"
"What you told her before me???"
"No she found out" shadows expression went for mad to fine.
"So your friends again?"
"Yah" I smiled
"Yay!" I said jumping on them
"That was a mistake you two need to shower" I said getting up and walking out of the room.
I heard the the doorbell ring I went to the door and answered it.
I was shocked shadow came down a few seconds later.
"Who is it?" I opened the door fully and stepped away.
"Hey shadow" he smirked he's just as hot as he was before he looks the same his perfect dark chest nut colored hair still short and styled up it was messy but in a perfect way. His light brown eyes as dreamy as ever. The memories hit me in the face as soon as I sow him.
"Jacob" shadow said like he forgot he was supposed to come here.
"Chloe" he smirked at me making me want to faint he stepped in and hugged me tightly.
"I-i thought you were dead" I said shocked
"I love you" he smiled and kissed me I pushed him off me.
"I can't" I started tearing up " I thought you were dead" I slapped him across the face he hugged me tightly as I cried.
"What the hell" shadow said pushing Jacob off me. Jacob backed off me but I was so shocked and overwhelmed I fell to my knees in tears.
"Chloe what the hell is going on" I couldn't speak I was balling at this point.
Jacob started hugging me again, Reece looked like he was about to kick his ass but he didn't I have no clue why. I calmed down after Jacob held me for a little.
"What are you doing here and what the hell happened to you?"
"Business, and I had to leave you, I didn't want to I loved you I still do love you, i didn't want you to get hurt I loved you to much so I had to leave but now I'm back" he smiled and put his hand onto my cheek jerking my head upright so my lips were so close to his I could feel his breaths on my lips.
"I'm sorry I can't I'm in love with someone else" I said pulling back and grabbing shadows hand he looked like he was going to murder someone.
"Baby calm down" I said kissing his cheek.
"Jacob let's go talk" he said threateningly they went into an office with a bunch of guys and started talking and yelling.
Shadow walked out and grabbed me and kissed me it surprised me.
"What are you doing, I like it but I mean what are you doing?" I said pushing him off me
"So you want Jacob to kiss you know" he said in rage and stormed off.
"What no shadow come back" I said chasing after him.
"No go find Jacob"
"What are you talking about? I love you and he's just an ex no he's not even an ex he's y" I said laughing awkwardly a little
"What?"
"A y as is why the hell did I ever date him"
"That's not funny"
"I think it's cute that your jealous" I walked up to him and placed a hand on his cheek gently.
"I'm not jealous" he said annoyed moving my hand off his cheek.
"Calm down"
"I'm not jealous" he was about to storm off again until I grabbed his hand turned him around and kissed him. If he can do it to me I can't do it to him why not.
"I love you not him, why is he here anyways?"
"Business"
"Oh okay" I rapped my arms around his shoulders he wrapped his his arms around my waist.
"I love you to" he kissed me and then picked me up and carried me upstairs while I laughed.
"What are you doing?" I said laughing
"I love you but stay here I don't trust Jacob around you"
I said "jealous" under my breath
"I'm not jealous" he kissed me and left the room.

~3 hours later~

"Shadow, calm down nothing happened between us okay I was 14"
"Oh yah that's not what he told me"
"Uh he's lying" we stared at each other.
I grabbed his face and kissed him it started off soft and gentle but it got more intense.
I grabbed him and lead him into our bedroom. I kissed him as soon as we got into the room and pushed him into the bed. He stared at me curiously I smirked at him and the walked over to the bedroom door and locked it.

"What are you doing?" He smiled
"I think I'm ready" he smirked and I smiled i kissed him.

(Next morning)

"Want do some morning sex" he smirked at me and kissed me.
"What if someone hears" I said giggling.
"Why are you worried Jacob will hear" he said angrily getting up and putting some pants on.
"Will you calm down this has nothing to do with him your acting like a jealous girlfriend what's wrong with you?"
"I fucking hate you how could live with someone like you" he said said emotionless and then stormed
Out of the room. I started tearing up and cried while regretting everything.

Authors note;
Hey hope you like this chapter sorry I didn't add the sexual stuff I have young viewers.
Hope you liked it though what do you think will happen next? What do you want to happen next??
Love you guys hope you enjoyed it!!!