Crazy is as crazy does

"Baby!!" I heard someone yelling over and over again.

I couldn't find the strength to open my eyes.

The voice became more clear and more desperate each time they yelled it.

I finally opened my eyes "I thought I lost you"

Shadow said hugging me tight I looked past him and sow Harsh laying in the floor dead.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek I could barely breath and Shadow squeezing me didn't help.

I pulled away from the hug he applied pressure to my stomach it hurt so much I screamed in pain.

"We need to get her to a hospital" James one of the guys in his gang said.

"We need to go now go get the car I'll bring her" he nodded and left shadow whispered I my ear.

"Everything is going to be fine I promise" he smiled I could see a tear escaped his eye and rolled down his cheek.

He hid his face but I placed my hand on his cheek directing it to face me.

I whipped the year away and kissed him.

He carried me bridal style out of the building.

James brought the car around and shadow plopped me into it gently.

He got in and we drove off I felt so tired I just wanted to sleep I closed my eyes.

"Stay with us Chloe" shadow said softly.

I opened my eyes again and he smiled at me and grabbed my hand I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I'm tired" I said closing my eyes again.

"I know baby I know" he kissed my for head and I drifted off to sleep.

-

I woke up in a white room I heard machined all around me and a beeping noise.

Obviously the heart monitor Shadow wasn't in the room I felt panicked until I sow James.

"Where's-" he cut me off.

"He went to go get you something to eat something other then hospital food" I smiled he so sweet.

"Oh okay" I still smiled.

"You've been asleep for 5 days" I was surprised and sore.

"Look who's awake" a doctor said holding a paper.

"Can I have pain killers" I said smiling hoping I could.

"Yah sure" he waved a nurse over she put stuff in a tube connected to me by a needle.

The doctor asked me a bunch of questions at James shot him a bunch of threatening looks.

The doctor left and I looked at James shaking me head.

"What?" He shrugged "nothing" I said rolling me eyes.

"Baby" shadow said walking in a mailing.

He walked over to me and hugged me he set the food down and hopped into the bed with me laying beside me.