Brace yourself

"What the fuck?" Is the first thing I hear echoing throughout the dark empty room. "Where are we? I can't see anything" I said as we crept into the big empty room. "Just a second" shadow said as I heard his footsteps leading into a different direction I feels so alone it was weird until the lights turned on and all I sow was a big gym. "Ummm why?" I ask wondering why we are here and what is the point. "When did this appear?" Reece asked but I was expecting him to know what was happening. "Chloe your going to learn how to fight" shadow said in all seriousness.

"I know how to fight" I told shadow not really paying attention to him more focused on my surroundings. "Hahah right" Reece and shadow both said in sync.

"What ever" I mumbled "prove it" shadow said with humor in his voice "fine" I said with a smirk on my face knowing that I at least pin him to the ground for a short amount of seconds. I know shadow is strong and toned and he had a lot of muscle and I'm we'll me I look like I can't hurt a fly we'll that's what everyone says at least. I think I can take him tho.

"Come on pin me to the ground if you think your so tough" he said breaking my out of my chain of though. "Fine I will" I walked over to shadow a smirk still ever present in my face in In a matter of seconds I brought him to the ground.
"see I told you I can-"
Before I could even finish a sentence he ended up being in top of me pinning me to the ground. I couldn't ouch him off me and it was getting weird fast. "Get off me" Now he was smirking at me "aww baby you don't like feeling me on top of you, you should get use to it plus I know you like it"
"Ewww gross get off me and no I don't like it at all"
"you don't have to lie baby I know you do" a smirk still ever present on his face.
"Please" I said sarcastically pushing him off me.

A weird silence spread across the room me and shadow just staring at each other it was strange I didn't know what to expect but then the silence ender with Reece.
"Soooo what are we exactly going to do I already train daily Sooo"

I start laughing so hard i don't know why but I thought it was hilarious for some strange reason.

"That's not funny" Reece said annoyed after a long time of me randomly laughing.

After I calmed down and them staring at me didn't help at all but I managed to.

"Anyway I need to teach Chloe to so I dot half to protect her"
"Wow such a gentlemen" I said sarcastically rolling my eyes.
"We're starting tomorrow"
"Fine"
"Fine"
"Fine" Reece said mocking us
"Reece your not coming you need to take care of that business I was talking about earlier"
"What business?" I asked curious as to what they meant by business.
"Don't worry about it" shadow said annoyed and then walked out the door in a blink of an eye.

"Okay then?"
I walked out of the doors and went back to the kitchen I sat down at the table by a window I was on my phone texting Brianna and Brandon they were annoying me a lot.

Brianna: come on just go to the party tmrw it's fun you need to have fun come onnnn plzzzzzxx😩🙏🙏 I'll do anything

Me: no I no I don't want to I hate party there stupid and annoying and I don't do that stuff just no🔫

Brianna: plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

Me: nooooooo

Brianna; I'll just keep annoying you plus everyone is coming
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brandon: come to the party tmrw
Me: nooooooo ik Brianna is trying to make you talk me into it and I don't want to
Brandon: plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Me: erg fine but I'm not drinking I ain't about that life
Brandon: yah what ever goody-goody
Me: no I'm not
Brandon: yes you are😂😂
Me: whatever bye
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brianna: plz
Me: fine bye

After a long argument I finally said yes to going to a party tomorrow night at 8 I don't want to just the thought of it makes me want to through up. A bunch of hot sweaty and drunk teenagers all packed in a house together hardly enough space to move. Well that sounds pleasant (note sarcasm).