LESBIAN HORSE STORIES

" I love you"
"no you don't"
"What I do, what can I do to make you realize I love you"
"Nothing because you don't"
"Erg your so frustrating"
"Chloe you can't love me"
"Haha yah I can, and I do"
"No you don't"
"Why? Why can't I?"
"Because I'm no good for you, you need someone normal"
"Normals over rated"
"No it's not"
"Shadow! I'm a hot girl that likes you except it" I giggled a little.
"No"
"Yes"
"No you-" I kissed him. I think being locked in this room for 4 hours has made me crazy. But I kinda like it, I want to be with shadow I want a normal relationship with him... Well as normal as possible I guess.
"Chloe no" he said pushing  me off him.

I smiled and held his cheek, "shadow please just relax"
"Chloe there is something wrong with you"
"No there isn't"
"Yah your not acting normal" I kissed his neck.
He pushed me off and got up again, maybe he's gay? I mean what guy would give up the chance to kiss a girl?

"What's wrong with you?" I asked his eyes were lighter he looked nervous.
"Fine I'll do all the talking you just nod yes or no or just listen" I said he wasn't talking he just nodded.
"I like you, and I want to be in a relationship with you! What do you want from me? Just sex or an actual relationship?"
"I don't love you Chloe and you don't love me your just acting like that because you haven't exempted  Brianna's death"
"What no I not in denial"
"Yes you are"
"No I'm not" I felt tears roll down my cheeks it feels like that's all I've been doing lately.
"Chloe I-"
"Screw you shadow" I said running into the bathroom and locking the door.
"Chloe I'm sorry but we can't be together" I heard a door open.
"Chloe?" I head a soft yet broken voice say from behind the door it was Brandon.
I opened the dirt and sow his red puffy eyes and pulled him into a hug we both started crying. We stood there hugging for what seemed like forever when we finally let go of each other Shadow was gone.
"Chloe?" I heard his shaky voice say.
"Yah?" I managed to get out my throat was killing me and tears were still rolling down my cheeks.
"How do you make this pain go away?"
I could see the pain in his eyes and it killed me, I couldn't help him I can't fix this.
"You don't, you can't" I sow him start tearing up again.
"Brandon please" I said tearing up to.
"We can't be sad for to long knowing Brianna she would punch us in the face if we were sad for to long"
"Haha yah" he laughed a little and whipped away a few tears I hugged him again.

Brandon stayed the night we spent the whole time crying in each others arms and talking. It helped a lot I haven't seen Shadow since earlier. I don't really care though I just want to go somewhere where no one knows me and I can just have fun and forget everything and everyone. Eventually me and Brandon managed to fall asleep.

"Good morning"
"Goodnight" I said digging my face into a pillow.
"Come on let's go for a walk"
"Why are you so happy today? I mean it's good I think but-"
"Come on"
"Fine" I said rolling my eyes and standing up. I went into my closet an changed quickly.
"Where are we going anyway"
"I don't know I just want to get away from reality for a little"
"Me to I have the perfect place" I said smirking.
Thinking about her made me want to cry so I didn't want to think anymore I just want to be anywhere where I can have fun and smile again. I got a bed Brandon's hand and dragged him down the stairs we went outside it wasn't cold at all actually. We live near a beach so I wanted to go there it still dark the the sun would be up any minute. There is school today but I'm ditching I can't deal with school today. We arrived at the  beach just in time to see the sun immure from the horizon. It was beautiful I ran towards the sand and sat down close to the water. I looked up at the now light pink and light blue colored sky and was mesmerized by its beauty. A few second later I feel Brandon sit to me.
"It-"
"Beautiful" I finished his sentence.
"Why haven't we don't this before I want to do this everyday"
"We can if you want" I smiled
"Yah" I rested my head on his shoulder and we wanted in silence for what seemed like forever. All of a sudden Brandon stood up and walked into the water.
"What are you doing?" I asked curiously and amused.
"Come on"
"No it's cold"
"Not really"
"Bro it's February"
"So" I smiled at him but didn't move he splashed water at me and then soon we were both soaking and laughing throwing water at each other. We finished our little water fight and left because we were freezing cold. We ran back to Shadow's laughing when we got inside I sow shadow. To be honest I didn't really want to speak with anyone except Brandon everyone else is pissing me off in some way.
"Why are you guys wet?" I heard Reece say and my eyes landed on him beside the fridge.
"We went to the beach" I simply said.
I walked upstairs before Shadow could say a word even though he probably won't. I think we're both ignoring each other.
"What was that?"
"Nothin I just don't want to talk to Shadow"
"Why?"
"He's pissing me off"
Brandon didn't reply.
"Are you doing to school today?"
I asked thinking he wouldn't
"Yah are you?"
"Wait why are you going to school I can't deal with all that and people saying sorry for you loss like I will punch them in the face"  Brandon just looked at me weirdly.
"What?"  I shrugged
"It'll be okay"
"no it won't be"
He didn't reply until a few seconds later
"I have  to go" he said
Looking at his phone.
"Bye" I gave him a weak smile I hugged him and he hugged me back then left. I went back to the room and couldn't bring myself to go to school.
I later in my be and Reece came in.
"At you going to school?"
"No" i said putting my face in my pillow.
"Okay you and shadow need to talk"
"No" I said not moving or bothering to look at him.
"Yes come on"
"We already done this it didn't work out God can you just erg" I said now facing him but pissed off and annoyed.
"Come on you didn't try hard plus so much has happened you need touts calm down and fix things"
"Fine" I said rolling y eyes knowing this is the only way to make him shut up. Me and Reece went to the kitchen where shadow was sitting at.
"Talk now" Reece said crossing his arms.

~Fast forward conversation~

"I just don't want to do this anymore" I said tears filling my eyes my stomach dropped my heart was breaking.
"Then why don't you just leave!" Shadow wasn't even looking at me he had no emotion in his tone it was raw and cold. I bursted into tears and covered my face with my hands I stood up and walked away slowly I turned so I could say one last thing.
"I'm leaving, I love you, no I'm in love with you but your not I love with me" I said before walking out of the kitchen and going outside.  I cried and walked an cried and walked until I just stopped. It was weird I went to the beach no one was there I just stopped crying and later in the sand. I didn't care anymore I honestly just want to be alone. It seems like so much shit happened to me and I can't live this way anymore. I just want to run away maybe that's what I should do. Maybe we weren't meant to be it's weird I've never once thought about shadow being my 'the one' but I feel like he is. I hardly know him I've lived with him for months and he's a gang leader who I think hates my guts but... I think i was meant to be with him.

I opened my eyes after what seemed like hours of just lying on the ground like a weird person. I realized how stupid I sound I mean how stupid my thought are I can't love someone who hates me. I'm fucking insane.

I got up and watched the clouds move slowly revealing the light blue sky. I heard my phone and took it out of my pocket. It was a text from Brandon and Reece.
Brandon bear😘🤘:
Hey I heard I'm so sorry, where are you?

Me: I'm fine I swear

Brandon bear😘🤘:
I don't believe you I know you love him and you've been through so much theses past few weeks.

Me: no really ill be fine

Brandon bear😘🤘: you sure?

Me: yah now go to class and stop worrying 😂😅

Brandon bear 😘 🤘: fine 😒 talk to you soon.
-
Reece the piece😂:
Hey where are you ok sorry

I didn't reply to Reece I didn't want to talk to him right now I just want to be alone But he kept messaging me.

Reece the piece😂: want to hear a lesbian horse story?

Me: no please just leave me alone.

Reece the piece😂:
No please just come back.

I didn't anger I turned my phone off and kept walking. I don't know where I was going but I didn't want to stop. I needed to get a at desperately...

I was in some sort of a ally it was dark out and the street lights were on. I sow a figure moving closer and closer to me I wasn't really scared I was a little anxious but I didn't really think much o it until I sow who it was. I sow something silver blister when the street light shined on it. I couldn't see exactly what it was I hear two gun shots fire. They sounded close I couldn't move I was frozen I felt numb. I looked down and sow blood I touched my stomach where I was bleeding I tasted blood and then everything went black....

  Authors note:
Hope you like it guys😊 thank you for allll the support 😘😘😍😍❤️❤️ ily guys so so much. What you do think about the cliff hanger?? Like or noh?? I'll be updating soon sorry my updated are all over the place and random but things have been interacting in my life lol😂😂 I'll update soon promise bye😘