Have i told you latly that i hate you?

"Is anyone here!" I yelled the echo was horrible and annoying it frightened me and I jumped back. I landed on my butt and started laughing.
"Hello?" I yelled again no answer.
"If your going to like pop out of somewhere and scare me I'll kill you I swear. I threatened but no answer came along with it.

I shrugged and went upstairs when I made it to our room it looked the same but different at the same time. I ignore it and ran to the bed and flopped on it. I took out my phone to call shadow.

One wring,

Two wrings,

Three wrings,

Four wrings,

No one answered not really surprised he never answers his phone. I laid down and fell asleep.

"Chloe wake up" a harsh and cold voice said. I opened my eyes to see Brandon shaking me viciously.
"What do you want?" I said burying my face in a pillow.
"You may want to see his" he said getting up.
I looked at him confused.
"See what?" I said getting out of bed curiously.

"You'll see" he got up and led me outside there was nothing.

"Where are you taking me?"

"This way" he said pulling me in the direction to the backyard.

"Shadow!!" I yelled looking at him he was in the backyard with a bunch of people the music was really loud I'm surprised I didn't hear it upstairs.

"Hey princess" he said walking over to me and grabbing my hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked smiling.

"Party I didn't want to wake you" he kissed my cheek.

"Oh okay what for?" I asked looking around at a bunch of drunk people as far as the eye could see.

He shrugged.

"Brandon what's wrong? Why did you wake me up?" I said confused he looked at me smirking got a second.

"So I can do this" he pushed me into the pool. I will kill him.

"What the heck" I said angrily at him he was laughing and so was shadow.

"Shut up" I said swimming to the endless of the pool attempting to get out.

Brandon grabbed my hand trying to pull me up but I pulled him in with me.

"Okay I deserved that" he said swimming to me.

Soon after a bunch of people were just jumping in.

"Shadow come on" I smiled at him.

"Nope" he said sitting on a chair a good distance away.

"Fine be like that" I got out of the Pool soaked and sat in a chair next to shadow.

It wasn't cold so I didn't bother o get a towel my clothes were soaked though I took off my shirt.

"Want mine?" Shadow asked smirking at me.

"Yes please" he took his off and gave it to me I took it got up and was going to change my pants to.

"I'll be back" I kissed shadow on the cheek and went inside.

I went into the bathroom changed my bra and underwear put the shirt that Shadow gave me on and some shorts.

I was about to walk out of the house back outside when someone's hand covered my mouth.

"Shhhh come on princess" Harsh said pulling me in a direction.

I screamed out but it was no use I tried escaping but his grip on me was to tight.