A boat and a bitch

(Pick of Brandon above)

I fell on the ground and I looked up to hear Brandon on the ground laughing I got up and playfully punched him in the arm. "You failed" he said laughing so hard he was now on the ground beside me.
"just like your moms birth control" I said laughing so heard I fell over again we were both on the ground laughing so heard. We calmed down and walked over to the blanket we started talking for hours about the most random things until he playfully punched me when I said I don't watch hockey or sports. I playfully punch him back we started rustling until he jumped on me pining me down to the ground.

"I'll let you go if you watch the basketball game tonight with me" he said his eyes widened curious to what I was going to say. "No thanks I rather lick the inside of a public bus"
"why" I didn't answer him and looked away.

"Come on it will be fun"
"if I say yes then will you get off me" I said rolling my eyes.
"that what I said in the first place smart ass" he said his hair blowing perfectly in the wind he looked amazing and hot I held back my blush and said fine. He then looked into my eyes we looked at each other for a while before I understood what was about to happen he playfully punched me. I smiled and punched him back. I looked away spotting a boat I stood up and started walking towards it I was speechless is was beautiful. "Chloe what are you doing and where are you going?" He looked at me while I walked further away from him.

I ignored him and kept walking towards it a few seconds latter I felt a hand being placed on my shoulder. I turned around and locked eyes with the same beautiful green eyes I saw a minute ago. "What are you doing?" He said confused. "The boat it's beautiful" he looked past spotting the boat his eyes lit up once he sow it or so I thought. "Wow she's beautiful"
"she?" He looked at me and then past me again. I turned around in confusion and sow a beautiful blond haired girl who looked all to fermilure. She started walking towards me "Chloe?" I hear a fermilure voice say but I couldn't put my finger on it but I think I know her. "Yah and you are?" I asked shyly kinda embarrassed I forgot who she was. "It's me Jess" my heart started pounding at sight of her all I could think was she ruined my life. I frowned and started backing away I turned around grabbed Brandon's arm and pulled him away. "What the hell Chloe what was that?" I ignored him and let go of his  arm and walked away. "CHLOE WAIT!!!" i hear him scream out for me I stopped and turned to face him. The girl smirked at me what a bitch I hate her.

"WHAT??" I yelled annoyed not at him just in general "are we still watching the game tonight" I gave him a weak smile "sure what time?" "I'll pick you up at 7 and you know we need to talk about who that girl was" I turn around and keep walking home. I didn't want him to know who she was she was a asshole I hate her. The only reason why Brandon and Brianna don't know who she is, is because I went to Paris for a year and went to school their. Until I fell for some asshole and she turned out to be a bitch we were supposed to be friends but she slept with the asshole, so then I left and returned home because I was heart broken and I missed my friends and my life.

It was like I was living a double life. In Paris I was in love happy, mysterious, curious, passionate, confident, adventurous, and dangerous. But here I'm shy a tomboy and a girly girl in a way I'm strange weird and not confident at all. Sometimes I wish I could be the 'bad girl' and have my life in Paris again but you know I can't. But I wouldn't change my life if I had the opportunity I love my friends and maybe I'm not meant to be the 'bad girl'.