The perfect douchebag

(Pic of the house🔝)

Diablo pulled me down stairs me fighting to get out of his grip and shouting at him to let go. Until he pushes me up against a wall his face inches from mine. I could feel his breath on my cold skin sending shivers down my spine.
"Sorry but your coming with me princess" Diablo said softly in my ear smirking. He placed his hands on ebony he sides of me so I couldn't move.

All I wanted to do was slap that smirk off his face but I couldn't because he was holding me down. Any sane girl would be terrified in this situation but Im far from sane and I was annoyed. He agitated me I just wanted him to leave he seemed like a player and a bad boy. And that pissed me off so that's what controlled me to do what I did next...

I kicked him in a not so pleasant place.

I soon come to regret that decision probably. The next think I knew he was on the ground holding his junk and I was running like my life depended on it. Witch I assume it soon will. I ran and ran and ran until I ended up near Brandon's house. I still had my phone and it was 7:30 now I texted him and asked if I could talk to him. He said yes and I walked into his house. (Yes I walked Into his house we practically live at each others houses me Brianna and Brandon and all have spare keys to each others houses) he was sitting on his couch watching the game. I sat next to him and he asked "what's wrong?" He sounded concerned and worried.
"I found out my dad's in a gang and I'm being forced to move in with diablo and his minions" I said calmly  like it was an everyday thing.
"WHAT???.......REALLY ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS" he yelled at me causing me to become def.
"Yah worst part is I kicked him... and ran"
"Seems like something you'd do" he said rolling his eyes.
I smirked "yah but I don't know what I'm going to do I cant move in with- WHAT ABOUT SCHOOL" I yelled the last part in a high pitch voice causing Brandon to plug his ears and jump back in fear.
"Calm down and if schools on your top ten biggest worries right now you need to get your priorities straight" he said in my face like I was insane I am but still.
"but what do I do now I kicked him in the junk and ran obviously he's not going to be happy" I say nervously and anxious.
"Just go back and apologies" he said as if it were simple.
"He doesn't seem like the most forgiving of people" then realize that their probably coming right now to get me. So I texted my moms phone.

Me: hey mom what do I do Im sorry i got mad and I don't know what to do now.

Birth giver❤️: their coming to get you, you need to go with them

Me: but why I mean am I still going to the same school? where do they live? will I get to see you and dad?

Birth giver❤️: I don't know but you need to go with him he'll explain latter

Me: okay thanks mom bye

Birth giver❤️: love you stay safe I'll see you soon do as told

Me: I will love you to
~~~end of texting conversation~~~

"Who were you texting?"
"My mom their coming to get me now I'll see you latter" I got up and walk towards the door when I feel Brandon's hand grab mine. "Wait are you going to school tomorrow?"
"I don't know I'll text you in the morning and let you know" I smiled gently.
"okay don't get in anymore trouble then your already in" he said arching his eyes brown. "No promises" I let out a heavy sigh and walk out the door.

I can't express how scared I was. I thought he was going to kill me I mean if I were him I'd kill me. So why wouldn't he. Then again maybe I'm wrong and he's sweet. Then I realized he's a gang member he could kill me before I could say "hi" and no one would know or care because my parents basically signed my death wish. They literally handed me to a demon. Wow mom I love you to.
But on the bright side at least who am I kidding their is no bright side okay other then he's hot but he's a jerk. So basically what I'm saying is

I'm screwed.

By the time I got to the conclusion that I'm screwed a black van came out of no where. Then seconds latter my eyes met with dark piercing green eyes no longer any trace of blue in them. He. Was. Pissed. And I was going to die or close enough to it. I couldn't breath It felt like my lungs were collapsing in On itself. It felt like my heart was beating out of control. It was horrible. I was standing their looking like a complete idiot scared to move until he smirked at me and I instantly blushed and looked down. "Did princess run away?" He said in a fake sad voice that made me loose my mind and want to kill him. "Shut up diablo" I said in a pissed off quiet tone. It was one of those moments where if a sane person heard me they would be running in the opposite direction as fast as they could before I killed them. But since none of what is happening is normal he decides to say "I would be nice to me if I were you, I can destroy you with one touch" and for some odd reason I found that hilarious. So I tried biting back a laugh by biting my bottom lip and looking down.

He then grabbed me and pulled me into the van. I sat in between two guys they were both in his gang I assume.  I pulled my phone out and started playing flappy bird then I got boarded and started watching happy tree friends with ear buds in. Then after a few episodes someone smacked the headphones out of my ears. "We're here" some guy sitting beside me said emotionless. It sent shivers down my spine the way he looked at me. If someone sow that they would think we were sworn enemies. I took of my seat belt and got out. It was 7:50 when we got their so I guess it isn't to far from my friends and family maybe like 5 minutes 10 at most. I stepped out of the car and let's just say it was breath taking. I was speechless it was as big as a castle but weirdly shaped (maybe that's why he called me princess because it basically like a castle get it haha that's lame okay). It was all white their were lights my the top of the house. It looked perfect untouched. But it wasn't the kind of place you would ever call home. More like a expensive vacation to Cuba. I couldn't stop myself from letting out an amazed "wow" he chuckled "I guess you like it" he said smiling at me a real smile and it was adorable. "No" wiping away the smile in his face, "I love it".