Party mahem pt2

(Shadow above😍😍😍😍😍😫😬😏)

Brianna and Brandon looked at me shocked. Honestly I was surprised but I was happy for them. I mean I never thought about them together before but now that I think about it there cute together and I'm happy for them.
"I...uh... we... were..." Brandon said looking away from me and looking at Brianna desperate for her to swoop in and save him from this weird situation. "Are you guys like a thing?" I asked whale jumping up to sit in the counter top.
"Ewes no" they both said at the same time then looked at each other then away.
"Hahahhaha yes you are aww that's adorable how could I not know this god I'm a horrible grind I've been... Occupied why didn't you tell me?"

"We're not really officially a thing I guess" Brandon said shrugging then I slapped his shoulder
"You are now a thing"
"What what?" Brianna and Brandon both said I sync
"Uh you guys can't just fool around someone going to get hurt an I refuse to louse either of you okay so your either dating each other or just friends"
"God fine mom" Brandon said sarcastically.
"Okay well are your friends or more?"
"Well I mean do you want to be more then friends Brandon?" Brianna turned away from Brandon looking more at anything that isn't Brandon.
"Uh..well yah I do, do you?" He was looking at her but it was adorable I could tell he was in love with her, "yes" she said looking down me awing while Brandon grabbed her hand and kissed her. "Hey I'm going now have fun not to much fun" I said smirking and walking away while they were giving me dirty looks that made me laugh.

I walked out of the kitchen and bumped into a tall frame I don't recognize who it was but it looked like he knew who I was.
"I'm really sorry" I said quickly
"Your Chloe right?"
"Yah uh why? How do you know me?"
"Shadow called and told me to pick you guys up"
"Oh okay well thanks" me an the mystery guy I don't know his name walked around looking for shadow I went to look back in that room where I left him but he wasn't there. I hope
He didn't get into any trouble. We looked for what seemed like hours but was more like half an hour, where could he be? Not like he could get that far right?

We were looking upstairs when all we heard was drunk people slurring the chant as best as they could "fight, fight, fight, fight" I knew that wasn't good. I ran back down the stairs and sow shadow he looked pissed and there was some other guy that looked  entertained with shadows respond to what ever was going on.
"SHADOW DONT LETS GO!!" I yelled to him over all the noise. I ran over to him pushing a few people on the way,
"Oh look it's your little slut to save the day" the guy shadow was fighting with said an shadow looked more posses then ever. I was kind of mad but I just wanted to leave and for shadow not to fight this prick. "Shadow come on let's just go it's not worth it" I said gently to him trying to pull him towards the door but he wouldn't budge. "no this guy wants to fight I'm going to fight" he said without even looking at me.
"Please shadow come on I just want to go"
"No I'm doing this he's an ass hole I'm just showing him what he deserves" and with that shadow punched him in the face he was on the ground but then got up and tried punching him but shadow grabbed his hand and started beating him up. It was really bad. Shadow was punching him over and over the other guys face was swollen I hate it I hate fights I yelled for shadow to stop but didn't listen.
"SHADOW STOP PLEASE ITS OVER" I yelled trying to get him to listen. When that didn't work I go the mystery guy that's I assume I'd in shadows gang to make him stop. And he did so we could finally leave. After he stopped I could tell he was really drunk. More then before. He could barely walk straight so me and mystery guy helped him walk. Before walking out the door I could see everyone giving us dirty looks and I didn't really care but this.

This is why I don't go to party's.

After driving back 'home' i took shadow upstairs to our room. I thought that he would pass out when we got home but that wasn't the case. "Shadow get some rest your going to have the biggest headache tomorrow and why did you half to fight that guy?"
"I'm not tired and I don't care if I have headache tomorrow and I did it because I don't want anyone to talk about you like that"
"Haha yah you will care about the headache tomorrow and aww you care shadow i never sow you as a romantic hahha"
"Ewe I'm not god that was a one time thing"
"Sure you keep telling yourself that I always knew you loved me admit it shadow winters is in love with me"
"Right in your dreams"
"No in yours haha"
"What is that supposed to mean?"
"I don't know what ever I'll get you some water" before he could respond I walked out if the room went to the kitchen and got him a glass of water I also brought up 2 Advil for him tomorrow. When I got back up to our room I expected him to be asleep but he still wasn't.
"How are you still up right now?"
"I told you I'm not tied"
I put the Advil on the small desk beside him and the glass of water the jumped over him and laid in the bed. "Aren't you going to change?"
"I'm to lazy"
"So your going to sleep in a dress?"
"No"
"Okay then"
I got out of bed an changed into a superman crop top and blue fluffy panama bottoms I washed my face and then brushed my teeth and went back in bed. I was really tired.
"How are you not tired? I'm tied"
"I don't know I'm just not"
He looked at me then I looked at him then I felt the urge to kiss him I don't know why, but I did I leaned in and kissed him It was amazing I wanted to stop but another side of me didn't want to one hands around my waist the other on my cheek. His lips pressed against mine I felt shivers being sent down t spine it was amazing I didn't want to leave he was so cute and I think I like him as more then what ever we are he stopped kissing me and I bit my lip I looked at what his expression to my action would be he just smiled. But it was a real smile not a fake one not a smirk it was real
"I think this is the first time I sow you smile" I said smiling back.
Then he kissed me again I still felt fireworks it was amazing but then I realized he was drunk and he might not remember this tomorrow. But I want him it remember this tomorrow I want hi to remainder sticking up for me at that party and telling me he doesn't want people to talk about me like that. I want him to remember me kissing him and him smiling a real smile and I want him to remember him kissing me back. But then again we don't always get what're want.
"Shadow"
"Yes"
"Promise me you won't forget tonight"
"I won't trust me"
"Why what made it so special?"
"You"
And then I kissed him for what seemed Like forever. I really love drunk shadow he's so sweet. No for real shadow eh he's alright. And then I fell asleep tangled in his arms and I realized shadow wouldn't remember a thing tomorrow.