Old Ex or new relationships?

I got Blake back to his house, he passed out a little after we got there. I cleaned up his face it was a little scratched up, his nose was bleeding but I think he'll be okay. I fell asleep beside him and snuggled up close to him I missed him so much.

I woke up and checked my phone 6:12am . I looked beside me and realized Blake wasn't beside me. I walked out of the room and went an looked around a for him.
"Blake? Where are you?"
No reply.
"Blake??"
No reply again.
I walked around the house it was ginormous. I didn't know where I was going. I walked down the stairs and opened a door it led to a huge kitchen as I looked around I didn't notice Blake was sitting at a table.
"Come sit" I jumped back a little out of fear he laughed a little.
"You scared me"
"Come here"
I walked over to him and sat in a chair next to him.
"Are you okay?" I asked him
"Yah I'm fine" I looked in his eyes it's weird how my feeling for him never left I looked down.
"Hey, do you want to go somewhere?" He smiled at me.
"It's 5am plus I think I should get going to..."
"Come on Chloe let's go have fun"
"Fine" I smiled

we walked over to the front door he opened it and we walked outside it was dark I could barely see anything except cars passing with the front lights on. I didn't exactly know where we were going. Black grabbed my hand and we walked for what seemed like hours we talked and talked forever.
"We're here!" He said excitedly
"Where are we this is like in the middle of nowhere" he smiled again.
"We're watching the sunset" it was still dark but the sunset should be coming soon I smiled at the memories we always use to watch the sunset together almost everyday.
"Where are we though?" We walked in a forest to get here and cloned up some rocks.
"It's our secret place now" I smiled I forgot how cute and caring he was.
"Okay" we sat down and started talking again.
"Wait wait wait, So you and Tally dated after we broke up? I always hated her. But I wouldn't expect her and Kaitlyn to hate each other they were best friends plus kaitlyn had no other friends I hated we so much, like actually hate her if the movie the purge was really she's the one id kill"
"Yah they got in this big fight, and I know you hate her you told me that every single day or every time you sow her. But I don't think you could kill anyone"
"Okay I guess not but still, but why would you date Tally I mean she's really pretty and that but she was like a follower of kaitlyn"
"Yah I guess but I missed you and I couldn't live without you so I dated her and a lot of other girls to find someone like you but I couldn't"
"Aww" I smiled, and looked in his eyes for the first time I like 10 minutes he looked close to tears.
"I love you" that made me tear up.
"I'm sorry I left" I said coking the words out my throat was dry.
"It's not your fault" he gave me a weak smile. I hugged him as tight as I could and shit my eyes and he did the same to me. I opened my eyes and sow the beautiful colors of light blue purple yellow and pink above me it really was beautiful. I let go of him and smiled at him he smiled back y me and leaned I and kissed me. It was different this time it was more intense it had more passion I felt like this kiss was the first one I've ever had except better. It was The kind of kiss you would won't on your wedding day or the kiss you get when you tell each other you love each other for the first time. But if felt better I felt like nothing else mattered except him which was the most scariest and best thing ever. The only problem was, I wanted that kiss that passionate amazing kiss to be with shadow and that scares me more. All I could think about was shadow and it felt so wrong so I pushed him away. And turned my face and hid it with my hand. "That was-" I said before being interrupted
"Wrong" he said quickly with confusion in his voice.
"Yah" I said as I realized things can never go back to the way they were I love him but I'm not in love with him. It's weird I finally understood what that meant.

"I'm sorry" we both said at the same time and started laughing.
"I love you, but I'm not in love with you"
"I love you like that to"
"Friends?" I suggested with a smile on my face
"Best friends" he smiled at me, I rested my dad on his shoulder.
"It's just weird, that was the best kids I've ever had with the most amazing caring person ever and it didn't feel right, what's wrong with me?"