Hell to the nooooo

I woke up at appropriate time it was now 7am I felt restless it's strange so much has happened only 2 hours ago. But it feels like all that happened like a day ago. I got 5 hour of sleep in total last night. I'm not excited for onesie Wednesday I'm more tired and want to sleep Then go to school. Then again that's me everyday, I guess I'll just put on my lazy day outfit. I grabbed my cloths then went to the bathroom I grabbed a cute oversized shirt that says nothing to wear, and black sweatpants that are adorable I put my hair up in a messy bun and put some light makeup on so it looks like I made an effort even though I didn't because I don't care at all today. Shadow wasn't in the bed I don't know if he was there when I woke up or if he was gone the whole time. I walked over to the bed and grabbed my backpack feeling a sense of déjà vu. I walked out of the room and went down stairs to the kitchen for some tea. I made some and sat down I had a headache so I grabbed some aspirin and had 2 tabs. I tardily took out my phone to check why time it was. 7:50 am. But where is shadow? We need to leave soon. I yelled out for him but no reply. I don't think anyone was there guess I'm walking. I went over to the closet sat o the ground and looked at my hundreds of shoes trying to pick one I decided black convers because why not. I got up out on my jacket and opened the door I was for some reason expecting shadow but no one. It still looked like a mess I'm not even sure if last night even happened I mean I had weirder dreams. But then again I don't think I'm that visual... So maybe it wasn't but for now I think it was a dream. I pulled out my headphones and put on some music I walked out the door and started my walk to school.

8:10am

I made it to school. I'm so tired I want to just pass out. School starts in a few minutes I just made it. I didn't see shadows car outside and I don't see him inside either. Where is he? What ever I continue my way to my locker to get my binders. I walked to class cautiously trying not to fall over. I can barely take another step I felt like I was going to collapse and fall asleep on the ground. I made it to class barely but I did it. Now I just need to stay awake till schools done and find shadow.

This is going to be a interesting day.

I sat down and opened my book, before I knew it I was asleep. I woke up with someone tapping my shoulder. It was the teacher ops. "Why are you sleeping in my class, well I guess you can sleep in detention" I realized it was I the middle of class. I've never been there before I felt my heart pounding out of my chest and my face started to heat up. Everyone was giggling trying to hold back laughter and some people were oohing at me like I just got in so much trouble. "Calm dow everyone back to work!" The teacher raised his voice and eyed us all viciously. It was dead silence everyone looked like they were surprised and didn't want to get  in trouble and went to work. But I couldn't help but giggle trying to cold back the laughter. "You think this is funny?"
"No, no not at all I-I just-"
"Tell me why are you laughing?"
He looked annoyed and mad and I knew I was going to get sent to the office whether I told the truth or not. So I decided to tell the truth at least then everyone but the teacher will get a good laugh.
"Well a friend told me every time there is awkward silence, a gay person is
Born" I said in the most innocent voice possible like I said nothing wrong. Everyone bursted out laughing people were fainting they were laughing so hard it looked like they were having a seizure. It was hilarious but I had to act like I did nothing wrong, it makes it seem more funny but I was grinning. "GET OUT NOW!!!"

"OH HELLLLLLLL NOOOOO" my friend yelled over the crowd. "YOU TO OUT" The teacher yelled over all the people laughing. But that just made everyone laugh more. I don't understand it wasn't even that funny. But everyone decided to laugh and that it was the funniest thing ever. I went to the office I heard the office getting calls a lot probably from my class ops. No regrets. People in my class were getting sent down still laughing. I think the class went crazy. I bet a bunch more people are telling jokes and people are dying down there. Best day ever. I sat down there with at least 10 other people in my class we were all laughing and talking and telling jokes it was amazing until we all had to go see the principal. We walked in still giggling and whispering things. We all stranded in silence.
"Who started this?" He asked in a general tone not making eye contact wit any of us.
"IT WAS HER" they all said pointing at me like 5 year olds not wanting to get in trouble.
"Wow snitches"
"Enough enough" he said looking at all of us but mostly me.
"I did nothing wrong" I blurted out the words just fumbled out of my mouth it was a force of habit.
"Oh really, so you didn't start this?"
"I mean not really, like I said a joke that wasn't funny and people took it way out of proportion. And started laughing"
"So you did start it?"
"I'm not obligated to answer any questions without and attorney Present"
"But this isn't court and no one is pressing charges on you"
"I abject" everyone around me holding in laughter
"Detention for two weeks, all of you"
"Fine" we all said under our breaths.
I never been in detention before I don't think it will be that bad. I mean like you just sit in a room after school talking to people . Better then what I do after school. Watching Netflix and texting people. It can't be that bad. Hopefully.
I was happy that I won't have detention for a while since holiday break starts tomorrow. I'm going to get sent home early today because of that. Worth it.

Authors note;
Marry Christmas everyone hope you have a great day and get all the presents you desire. Have fun and stay safe 😊
Love you all thank you for all the support xoxo❤️