Break ups or make ups

(Pic of Brianna above)

I was on my way home walking through the empty streets in my complex just having all my dramatic thought running through my head. I reached my house I was about to walk up the driveway it was only 1pm and I didn't have anything to do until 7 with Brandon. I reached from my back pocket taking out my iPhone 4 because my dad refuses to buy me a new iPhone 5 when I have a perfectly functioning one already. I called Brianna
1st ring

2nd ring

3rd ring

4th ring

No one answered all I could think was that's strange. I still don't want to go inside and continue watching lost by my self no my ideal Sunday so I just took out some head phones and put on some music. I walked to my university that I was going to tomorrow. "SHIT" I say whisper yelling to myself I then ran home so fast panicking. The next thing I know I'm at my house opening the door like my dear life depended on it. "I need to go to the mall" i yelled as soon as I opened the door. I forgot a few essentials for school mostly makeup. I called Brianna back she still wasn't  answering it was strange she always answered her phone.

(4 hours latter)

Brianna called me back finally I was home on my bed watching lost.

Me:"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU WHY WERENT YOU PICKING UP"
Bri: (crying) Luke is an ass

Forgot to mention Brianna had a on again off again relationship with this guy named Luke. He was sweet they we're cute together but they basically brake up or fight every hour it annoys the hell out of me.

Me: "what happened this time" I said annoyed knowing this would be a long conversation I didn't want to be in.
Bri: "he said he's..." (Long annoying pause)
Me: "what is it is he pregnant" note the sarcasm
Bri: "he's leaving and moving to Florida with his family"
Me: "maybe the whole pregnant thing would have been better"
Bri:"SHUT THE FUCK UP"
Me: "sorry just trying to lighten the mood"
Bri: "not helping"
Me: "are you okay when is he leaving?"
Bri: "I'm fine but he's leaving in 2 days"
Me: "we'll go spend every last second you two have with each other and stop taking to me"
Bri: "fine I'll call you latter love you"
Me: "love you to byeeeeeee"
               ~End of call~

I can't believe that Luke is leaving she loves him a lot but I think she'll be fine she can find someone else. I still think they should do long distance though it sucks. I mean I've never tried it before but it seems like it's just not good at all like you won't have the same chemistry as before.

It was 6:34 when I looked at my phone I had to get ready to hang with Brandon. I was just slipped into some very comfortable sweatpants that was loose around my waist and one of Brandon's black shirts that were way to big for me. I sat down on my  bed and started reading perks of being a wall flour. Brianna told me to read it before school because it's one of those books that relates to you apparently I haven't even started it yet. I got to the 10th chapter when I heard a knock at my bedroom door I put a pink sticky note because da I'm a girl and I like pink don't judge. I closed my book and threw it on my bed while I got up I opens the door. My eyes met with some unfamiliar dark green eyes they had a tint of blue in them but the green was more vibrant and stood out more they were breathtaking. I noticed I was staring so I looked down. Then after a few seconds of awkward silence I managed to spit out "who are you?" In a shy way trying not to sound mean or anything.

He ran his fingers through his light brown messy hair making it even more messy. He was built he had a bunch of tattoos on his arms but the one that stood out to me the most was a saying written in little black cursive writing. it said 'love yourself so no one else has to' he looked intimidating but I was curious. He brought out my second part of me my adventurous side without even a word spoken. "Your mom told me to get you she wants to Speak to you." His voice interrupted the silence. He didn't look interested in our conversation stance. He seemed bored and carefree I walked past him still wanting to know what is going on before I could walk down the stairs I heard my parents arguing I couldn't make out what they were saying though. I pulled out my phone and texted Brandon.
Text:
Me: hey I don't think I can make it sorry my parents want to talk to me idk what about.
Brandon: okay see you tomorrow do you want a ride to school I'm driving Brianna
Me: no thanks I'm going to walk
Brandon: k latter
Me: bye

I walked down the stairs I knew that guy was still behind me. I didn't know his name so I just decided his new name was diablo. (The Spanish word for devil) because I thigh that he was one of the so called 'bad boys' he looked like one plus when he spoke to me it was really deep and scared the living shit out of me. So diablo Suited him for now. When I got down stair my parents looked at me I gave them a 'I'm innocent and curious' look.

They motioned me to sit down so I did I was so confused a blind person could tell. "I didn't do anything I swear Brianna made me do it..."
"Your not In trouble" I heard someone chuckle their were 3 guys standing behind me. I turned and then looked back at my parents in complete confusion "is this 'the talk' because I'm not going to do anything with anyone" I said shrugging and turning in my chair not paying attention but still confused.
"no it's not that" I don't need to explain how confused I am you could see it from a mile away. Their was a long dramatic silence that annoyed me to death "then what us it???" I said annoyed mad and hella curious. My moms face went from concerned to panicking my dad looked pissed and I was hella confused as to what's going on and why they aren't just saying it. So to lighten the mood I tried to be funny. "Who died" I said with a straight faces I know it isn't funny but it's all I could think of at the moment. Then I got nervous and uncomfortable when no one spoke so I looked down and played with my fingers. I was scared to look anywhere or to even move. I didn't know what was going on or why no one was talking. Until finally Diablo spoke up "are you going to tell her or am I" he said emotionless. "Tell me what?" I said smiling trying to think of positive things even though I knew it wasn't going to be. Finally Diablo spoke again "your dad's a leader of a gang" then my mom and dad looked at me curiously to how I was going to react. All I wanted to do at that moment was laughing I did but then I realized he was serious. And then I smiled and my parents looked at me with confusion written all over their face and all I could say was "cool can I have a gun" I said that last part with a smirk on my face. The three guys were then facing me it was kinda weird. Then my dad says
"NO" then I pout and asked
"why?"
"Because their dangerous" I shrugged
"But I'm dangerous" I say smiling then they give me a look,
I shrug and drop it because I knew I wouldn't get one.
Worth a try.
"Is that it? because I'm going to Brandon's house" I asked giving them a soft smile.
"No" Diablo said causing me to frown
"Then what else?" I asked a little annoyed.
"Your coming to live with me and my gang now sorry babe but your mine now" Diablo said with a smirk. I raised my eyebrow in disbelief.

All I could do was laugh I laughed so hard I fell out of my chair into the ground. I sat back up calming myself down my hair was a mess from me playing with is so much and falling. I had a hair tie around my wrist so I put my hair up in a high ponytail again. I sat back down and smiled at them. He looked pissed. Everyone was staring at me so I said "what?" I shrugged Then got up and went upstairs to my room I locked the door and changed into a black long sleeve dress and back flats I fixed my hair and retouched my makeup. It only took like 5 minutes. Then I heard a lot of shouting and footsteps running up the stairs they were coming towards my room it kinda scared me for about a second. Until I opened the door and sow diablo. Coming towards me. I stepped out of my room right as I was about to Speak he grabbed my wrist and pulled me downstairs. "What the he'll let go of me" I tried getting out of his grip but I couldn't he was to strong.