The secret of my life... LETS GET SERIOUS

/December 30th\
"You got detention for 2 weeks really?" Shadow sounded really surprised. A little mad mostly just confused.
"Y-yah, why are you concerned about it now?" i said confused because the day I got sent home early he didn't ask any concerns.
"How? Why? When? And because"
"Why don't I just answer who, what, where, when, why, and how" I said smiling a little, I really don't know what's wrong with me today. Reece laughed a little under his Breath as he walked up stairs.
"Haha really funny, what happened?"
He was getting annoyed with me really fast I could tell.
"Okay well I was in class and I fell asleep because of last night, wasn't my fault by the way, anyway the teacher yelled at me and likely was silent and I laughed a little because my friend said that every time there is awkward silence a gay person is born and I laughed and then everyone in the class was laughing do hard or was hilarious and then I got sent to the office and yah" I said rushing all my words, i took a deep breath when I finished gland he looked at me with his eye brow raised like I was insane.
"What?" I said letting out a smirk.
"Your crazy"
"Yah I know" I smiled, he just rolled his eyes and walked away.
"Stop being so dramatic" I said following him into the kitchen. Me and like 10 other people got sent home early for that. I find it hilarious, maybe that's not good but you know I don't really care that much. "What do you want now?"
"I'm bored"
"What am I supposed to do?"
"I don't know"
"Well I don't know either"
"Can we go on an adventure?"
"No"
"Why?"
"That's lame"
"Fine let's go on a road trip"
"No"
"Fine I'll just annoy you that will entertain me" a devilish smile appeared on my lips
"Fine god just shut up and get ready you have 20 minutes"
"Where are we going? how long are we going for?"
"Just go grab cloths and get back down here 19 minutes"
"Fine, fine I'm going"
I ran up the stairs grabbed a bag and went to go find things I need. I grabbed my backpack took everything out of it. I grabbed makeup, 3 pairs of cloths each, and some I got a cute journal and some headphones chapters and a book then I went back down stairs. Shadow was on his phone he didn't notice me until I walked past him to the door. I got my shoes on and turned around shadow was putting his shoes on I walked out the door skipping to shadows car. I could tell this was going to be an interesting trip. We both got in the car I took out my book just incase although I don't think I'll be reading that much.
"So are you going to tell me where we're going?"
"You'll see" he said smirking.
I took my phone out and texted a few friends just talking randomly. I turned on the radio station and we listened to music I turned my phone off and just listened to the music. It was only 1pm so I assume it's going to be a long ride.

~~~~~6pm~~~~~

"Chloe wake up" shadow said shaking me I finally woke up. I didn't remember falling asleep but apparently at one point I did. I bet shadow loved that because I shut up for a while at least. "Okay I'm up" I looked at my surroundings it was still light out but it looked like the sunset was happening soon. I opened the car door and got out It looked amazing even though it was freezing. I grabbed a cardigan and put it on then shut the car door. I was amazed and surprised that were at the beach. Shadow got out of the car and also came to stand beside me "It's beautiful, but why the beach?" I said crossing my arms over my chest because of the cold. "I like the beach"
"I love it" I said smiling. I grabbed shadows hand and walked down the where the water is. "Are you really going to go in the water it's freezing cold"
"I'm not going to, I'm just going to sit On the sand" I said smiling at him then pulling him towards the beach. I sad down and so did he
"I think this is the first time a sow you smile" I said to shadow.
"Well don't get use to it" I smiled at him. He leaned in one of his hands rapped around my waist the other he placed on my cheek. His lips pressed against mine I felt shivers being sent down my spine it was amazing I didn't want to leave he was so cute and I think I like him as more then what ever we are. He stopped kissing me and bit my lip I moaned then He continues kissing me his lips were so gentle I didn't want it to end but then he pulled away. I looked in his eyes they kinda sparkled I tried to decipher that emotion but it was gone. I want to know shadow more now. It strange I want to know him more what he likes what he hates I want to know the little things like if he liked rainy days or sunny, what his favorite movie is. I want to know everything the good of the bad. I was blushing like crazy My cheeks feel like they are on fire he looked at me. It looked like he was trying to decipher my reaction. I hope he doesn't or he would know I'm catching feelings I can't though it's shadow. I hardly even know him I mean is want to he seems like a mystery. I snapped out of my thoughts when shadow started talking. "I can't tell"
"Can't tell what?" I said still blushing a little.
"If you liked it or if your completely disgusted"
"Why would I be disgusted? And I kinda, liked it"
"Good" he said smiling it was a real smile I couldn't help but also smile.
"I told you, I'd get you to like me"
"No I don't, your the one who likes me"
"You like me Chloe I know you do"
"See you didn't say you didn't like me"
"Maybe I do"
"No you don't"
"Yah I do why wouldn't i"
"Because I'm me, I'm broken I'm I'm just not worth it"
"No your not, why would you think that?"
"I don't think it I know it, and you can't like me you don't know you well enough"
"Well I want to know you, and I don't think you are broken or not worth it"
"I want to know you to" I smiled then stood up I grabbed his hand and forced him up and we started walking. "Where are we going"
"For a walk along the beach, I think we should start getting to know each other"
"Okay" he smiled.
"What is your favourite pizza?"
"I think your hungry"
"I think your right" I said laughing a little. "My favourite pizza is cheese, what's yours?"
"Pizza is pizza I like any pizza" he laughed a little "hey I finally got you to laugh, I'm on a streak today" I smiled
"Haha yah I guess you are on a streak, want to get pizza?"
"Sure, but your not off the hook yet I'm still asking you questions"
"Fine I'm asking you questions too"
"Go for it"
"Why don't you like me?" Shadow asked he wasn't looking at me mostly just looking at the beautiful sunset.
"Who said I didn't?"
"You did"
"Well I do like you, do you like me?, god I sound like a five year old" I said hitting myself in the head like a moron.
"Haha your cute, and yes I like you"
I smirked at him.
"What?"
"You called me cute" he blushed a little then looked away from me. I placed my hand on his cheek and can his gaze landed back on me. I kissed his cheek softly the grabbed his hand and led him back to the car.
"Where are we going?"
"Pizza"
"Haha okay" we got back in the car it was getting dark, it was 8:30.
"What is your favourite holiday?"
"St Patricks day"
"Let me guess the drinking?"
"Yes" shadow was smirking I just rolled my eyes.
"What's yours?"
"New Years, and valentines day"
"So your a romantic?"
"I guess"
"Why New Years?"
"Because new start"
"True"
We were in the car just asking questions. There wasn't much places around to stop and get food. It's weird I want that hungry yet I haven't eaten all day.
"Why are you being so nice to me and telling my you like me, we'll at least why now?"
"Because I do like you, but you shouldn't like me"
"Why?"
"Because I'm not good for you, you should be with someone else who will make you happy"
"You do make me happy, and I want to be with you"
"But we can't be together"
"This feels like some Romeo and Juliet shit"
"I guess it is"
"Fine if we can't be together then what are we?"
"I guess friends"
"Fine, but I like kissing you so were friends with benefits"
"What kind of benefits" he said smirking
"Limited benefits" I said smirking back.
"Fine"
"Fine"
"Oh look we should stop there"
It looked like a restaurant and I was hungry I could eat anything right now. We pulled up and it was a restraint but also a hotel. We went in and sat at a booth. We ordered some cheese pizza and ate a some. It wasn't that fancy of a place but I find it cute. The tables were all a light purple colour it kinda looked vintage the whole inside looked girly it had light vintage colours mostly white punk ant purple all the doors were a vintage purple colour. It made me smile I loved how colourful and happy it was everyone looked so nice it felt peaceful. Me and shadow talked for a while. It was around 1am Shadow didn't feel up to driving neither did I so we stayed in the hotel and fell asleep.

*Next day*

"Wake up, we have to go"
I moan in annoyance and put my face into a pillow slavering the worth if shadows body beside me. He got up and I feel goosebumps forming in my skin and shivers all over my body. He took the covers off me. I sat up in annoyance.
"What is it?"
"We have to go I have something I need to deal with"
"Fine" I said kinda disappointed that I don't get to spend anymore time with shadow I mean I will but he seems to be more himself right now but then he's going to go all bad boy soon.
"It's okay baby" he said kissing my lips. I'm so confused he has two personalities first he's a jerk, a bad boy intimidating. Then he's sweet and interesting and I don't know I guess I can't judge. I like him a lot.
"I don't think we can be just friends" I thought I said in my mind but I said it out loud.
"We're not were friends with benefits" he said smirking.