Not that bad huh!!?

~5:00am~
I woke up 1 hour before my alam went off and nothing to do I'm wide awake and it's still dark out. I look beside me and see Diablo he looked adorable peaceful I didn't want to wake him as I turned to look at him I noticed his big muscular arm around my waist. I tried to get up but he pulled me back into his muscular chest i was really comfortable and worm I didn't want to leave I was getting tired so I cuddled with the still asleep Diablo beside me and I let sleep take over.

                ~6:00am~

My alam went off signaling that I have to get up for school. But I didn't wake up I just laid their lazily pretending that it's not going off and hiding my face in Diablo chest save the warmth that I felt because I know In a few seconds I'll have to wake up and get ready for school. Erg school. I heard a groan of annoyance i looked up and sow shadow smirking down at me. I quickly let go of shadow and got up and walked into the bathroom to see the monster that look like an uglier version of me in the mirror. Oh wait it is me haha. My face should be illegal in the morning if that makes any sense. I fixed my hair by putting it In a high pony tail and washed my face. I walked out of the bathroom and saw shadow shirtless I quickly put my hand over my eyes.

"What are you doing???" I said dramatically.
"Getting dressed wanna watch?" I can tell he had that 1 million dollar smirk on his face.
"No I don't want to watch put a shirt on" I said turning around about to leave the bathroom.
"Look at me I worked hard to look like this admire it" he said with humor and curiosity in his voice wondering if Id look or not.
"I rather lick the inside of a public bus" I said with a smile on my face.
"Fine I'll take you to a bus and you can lick one" he sounded legit.
"Okay" I said grinning knowing he wouldn't actually make me do that
"Let's go don't you need to get ready for school?" He asked I looked looked at him again.
I uncovered my eyes and panicked for a few seconds before running down the hall before bumping really hard into someone. It was Reece we both fell to the ground before he was about to yell at me I started laughing.
"WHAT THE FUCK CHLOE" he yelled at me making me stop laughing.
"Shhhhh your going to wake everyone up" I said getting up,
"I don't care and when did you get so fat that you can knock me over?" He said annoyed.
"FUCK YOU!!" I said really really loud and punched him really hard in the face and got up and stormed off. I went to the fount door got my shoes on and when I was about to walk out the door I heard Diablo "wait what's wrong?" He asked walking closer to me I turned to face him and gave him a small smile "nothing" then I turned back around and walked out the door. Shadow came out a few seconds after me.
"Obviously there's something wrong" He said with curiosity in his voice but he blocked it with annoyance.
"Ask Reece" I said walking away towards the car when I felt shadows arm wrap around my waist before he turned me around to face him. "Wrong one" he said pointing to a motorcycle. "He'll Noh I'm not going on that thing" I said crossing my arms causing shadow to raise his eyebrow indicating that he's confused. "Why not?" He asked now crossing his arms imitating me. "I don't want to die" i said like that was obviously the only thing that could possibly happen if I set foot on it. "Your not going to die" he said walking beside the motorcycle. "Trust me" he said trying to convince me to get on.

After 10 minutes of arguing I finally caved. He got on and then I went on the back "hold on" he said starting it, I wrapped my arms around his torso really tight like my life depended On It and it kinda did. We arrived at my house and I just walked in. I walked up to my room and slammed the door still mad at Reece's remark revenge is coming soon.

After one hour and tears that happened from burning myself with a straightener I was finally ready. I was really excited and scared and too anxious for life I swear I was going to have an anxiety attack. I walked down stairs shadow was on his phone leaning agents the stair well. I ran down the stairs and past him to the front door trying to avoid my parents. Because they.... Are going to embarrass me....For real tho... "Not so fast". Hear a deep voice that was coming from behind me just when I was about to escape through the front door. "What?" I said in an innocent voice turning to face my dad's tall figure near the entrance to the kitchen. His voice echoing throughout the whole house like it was nothing but hollow. "Where do you think your going?" He asked curiosity in his tone. "Uhhhh school?" I asked confused like it was obvious and where else would I be going?... "I need to speak with you for a moment" he said in a serious and bold tone that killed me because I Thought I was in trouble or something horrible happened. "But-" I got cut off by my dad "no buts let's go and you to shadow" I look at shadow like he had all the answers anyone could ever ask. But when he looked at me the same way I realized he was just as clueless as I was. Me and shadow walked slowly into the kitchen side by side his arm was brushing mine but I just ignored it even though I felt tingles throughout my body. "Take a seat" he said seriously again. I wanted to run because this is either going to be...