The party mayhem

Mayhem;
noun:
Violent or damaging disorder; chaos
Synonyms: madness, all he'll broken loose, trouble

You may be wondering hmm how is this valid in a party situation we'll let's start from the beginning.

~~~~~~~~~~~Friday 7am~~~~~~~~

"Shut up shut up shut up shut up"
I yelled at the alam clock beside me the loud annoying beeping notice it makes.
"Turn it off" I heard a annoyed deep groan from beside me. Before slamming the metal peace down nearly breaking the alarm and rolling out of bed groaning nearly falling on the ground. I went into the closet got out a Adidas skirt with white jeans a black snap back hat and Adidas shoes. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower I quickly changed and put on some light makeup (foundation, eyeliner and mascara). I put my hair down and curled it and put the SnapBack hat on. I walked out of the room and shadow was still sleeping it was almost 8 and he needs to drive me to school.
"SHADDOOOOOOO WAKE UPPPPPP" I yelled at him he just precipitated in pulling a pillow over his head.
"I'm going to be late please get up" I say plopping down on the bed next to him
"fine god" he said getting out of bed and he put in a shirt and went down stairs while I packed my school bag the went down stairs. "Hurry the fuck up you take forever" shadow yelled from the kitchen while I was at the top if the stair case.
"I'm coming gawd"
I walked into the kitchen and sow Reece whispering into shadows ear. I was so tempter to tell haaa gayyyy but I didn't instead I just laughed to myself silently well attempting to. I sat down and smirked more to myself trying to keep from laughing. Shadow and Reece talking about something I wasn't really paying attention I pulle out my phone it was 8:10 I had to be at school at 8:30am "shadow I'm going to be late hurry up.
"I can't drive you I have... Business I have to take care of" he said without even looking at me he then walked out if the room with Reece but yelled back at me "I'll get 2 guys from the gang to bring you"
"great" I said to myself sarcastically.

Then two guys walked in one tall 6'2 or 6'3 he had light brown hair and light brown eyes he had tattoos all over him.
The other had blind hair and blue eyes he looked adorable and young too like my age or maybe 1 year older he was tall to 5'10, 5'11 not sure. He didn't have any tattoos that I could see at least he also had dimples.

Which eased my fear because I hate tattoos i don't know why. I just don't like them. I was kinda nervous because I never seen them before well I haven't met a lot of people in the short time I've been there but still.
"Hey let's go are you ready?" Dimples said that his new nickname (blond hair blue eyes said guy) "Uhhh yah let's go" I said in a shy hallow voice. "Okay come on" hunk said (ligh brown hair light brown eyes).

We walked to the door and went to the car. I sat in y's back and the two of them sat I the front. "So Chloe what grade are you in "dimples asked me "how do you know my name?" I asked curiously
"Shadow told us all you were coming and he also said you were off limits"
"Off limits?"
"Yah like no one is aloud to date you or ask you out but mostly no one is aloud to sleep with you"
"Sleep with me? hahah right" I said sarcastically.
"Why wouldn't anyone"
"Well for one I don't do that stuff I never have an I don't plan on it any time soon, two I'm to ugly for that and, three I don't have a three that's all my points"
"Your not ugly I'd hit that" hunk said smirking.
"Haha how many girls does that line work on?"
"More then you'd think" dimples said more annoyed.
"Really? wow!" I said amazed that, that really worked on girls
"Why so surprised I'm hot" hunk said
"Okay then you keep thinking that" I said sarcastically
"No one likes you sarcasm" hunk said
"Um a lot of people do how would you know if no one liked it or not?"
"What ever" he said while he turned into the parking lot if the school. "So I never did ask your names"
"I'm Brandon" hunk said "I'm Connor" dimples said "cool you already know my name haha well byeee see you later I guess"
"Bye" they both said as I got out of the car.
I walked into school 5 minutes early I went to my locker and grabbed my books for class. Brandon came up to me
"hey"
"hey"
"party is today are you going?"
"Nope I don't want to" I said annoyed knowing he's going to force me to and so is Brianna
"To bad your going"
"Erg fine" I said rolling my eyes
"Good" he said smirking at me
"Okay I'll see you at lunch" I said walking to my class
"Okay" he said confused but dropped it and started walking the opposite way to his p.e. Class and I went to science.
~~~~~~~~~~~12pm~~~~~~~~~~~