Foodnetwork and chill

"I don't know you, I'm sorry I can't remember anything I don't remember anything that happened the last few months"
"You don't remember?" He looked at me shocked and confused.
"No"
"But you've lived with me for 5 months"
"What I lived with you?"
"Yah" Conner walked in and I stood up and hugged him tightly.

~3 days later~

Brandon and Reece told me about what has happened the past few months it's weird how much my life changed. Shadow seems to be distant I think he hates the act I can't remember anything.
Me and Brandon were sitting on the bed poking each other until I fell off the bed and started laughing so hard.
"Wow I haven't seen you thins clumsy in a while" he said laughing really hard
"Shut up" I said rolling over and getting up still laughing.
"So the Brianna thing is it really-" I hesitated to get the words out but was cut off.
"True yah" he said with a sympathetic small smile on his face.
"Can we not talk about that lets talk about you and shadow" Brandon said smiling.
"What about me and shadow he's been avoiding me because I lost my memory, but the sad thing is I don't want it back"
"What why?"
"I don't know I think Im happier without it I mean like by all the things you told me it seems like I've become a different person I want to just enjoy life and forget about the past and all the things that happened"
"But he loves you and you love him"
I didn't reply I couldn't seem to find the words I wanted to say.

~2 hours later~

"Close your eyes" shadow said taking my hand and pulling me in one direction. I did as told and didn't look Brandon went home and shadow wanted to show me a surprise. I could tell we were going outside when the breezy air hit me.
"Where are we going?" I said still confused it was getting darker and sunset was about to happen. We went into a car and were driving somewhere.

"You'll see"
"Can I at least open my eyes?"
"Fine" I opened my eyes and it looked like we were approaching a beach. It looked beautiful I could see the sun was about to set. A few minutes later we arrived at a parking place it was empty. It's weird I feel like I've been here before. I looked at the sunset it was beautiful the colors of blue,pink, an purple took over the sky. I felt like I've been here before.
*flash back*
I stepped out of the car the sky was beautiful the colors of blue pink and purple spread across the sky. The sun was slowly setting the breezy air sending shivers up my spine. Shadow came up behind me and took my had we ran down to the sand near the water I was laughing. We sat down and talked for a little. I looked into his eyes they sparkled his green eyes became lighter then usual I leaned in and kissed him softly.
*end of flashback*
I was frozen I feel like I was there I felt every part of that I was shocked I did love him. Shadow stepped out of the car and stood next to me.
"What's wrong?" He said grabbing my hand. I didn't realize I was crying tears ran down my cheeks.
"I don't know" I said wiping tears away. We walked down to the beach slowly and then when we got to the bottom we sat down in the sand we had a real conversation for the first time since the accident. "No stop please" We were laughing and plying around he was tickling me I was point him we were having fun, then... he kissed me.
I had a flash back it felt the same no it felt the exact same, I started to remember things the rest of the time were were at the beach the little thing like when had i.e. Was Ina fight or when we were fighting, it took a while to remember every last detail but i did remember everything until I remembered everything else. It was dark out now I took out my phone to see what time it was, it was 10pm but I didn't want to leave not yet at least. We ran around for a little plying in the freezing cold water it was fun. Until we had to leave but I still didn't want to go home. We went for a ride and stopped at a 24h restaurant. I wasn't hungry but I didn't want to go back to shadows just yet. We stayed there for a while and ate shadow had to take a call so I called Brandon.
"Hey"
"I was sleeping"
"Sorry, but I remember everything"
"WHAT THATS GREAT" he yelled into the phone.
"Calm down God"
"NO DID YOU TELL SHADOW??"
"Shut up your so loud, and no I didn't not yet"
"Tell him NOW"
"Not yet it's not the right time"
"There is no right time just do it"
"Fine shadows coming got to go bye" I said hanging up the phone shadow sat back down.
"Can we go now?" I asked smiling
"Yah sure" we left and he started driving.
I thought of how I was going to tell him. All of them ended horribly.

Way number 1:
"shadow I need to tell you something"
"Okay what?"
"I remember"
"Oh cool I was lying before I actually hate you"

Way number 2 :
"Can we talk"
"About what?"
"I remember everything"
"Oh cool so what now"
"I don't know"
"We should just be friends"

Or the very unlikely way;
"Shadow"
"Yah"
"I remember"
"Really, I love you"
"I love you to"
"So what now"
"Will you be my-"
You know what no that would never happen never mind.... I took my chances and just said what came to mind.
"Shadow" I said softly
"Yah?"
"I remember everything"

Authors note:
I'm going to try to finish this book fast I'll try publishing once a day. Thanks for the support love you guys❤️