Your a fail... Just like your moms birth control

I woke up the next day realizing it's Wednesday onesie Wednesday. I smile at that though I ran over to the closet and picked one of my 8 onesies to wear. I chose my fuzzy Sesame Street Elmo one. I went to the bathroom had a shower, got dressed and put in some light makeup. I am so happy and excited for the onesie Wednesday tradition I made up and told Brianna about so she's wearing hers. I'm so excited and happy i walked out of the bathroom smiling jumping around I skipped my way down stairs as I made my way downstairs I realized how quit it was but then I realized it was only 4am. "Shadow?" I yelled out wondering if he was there. No answer. "HELLO" I yelled still no answer "anyone here?" I said before giving up and realizing I was there by myself but where is everyone it's never this quiet. Ever. I dismissed my thoughts and walked to the kitchen made some cereal sat down and ate. I was allying on my phone until I heard a loud notice coming from outside I looked up curiously to see what was happening I put down my phone and slowly walked to the front door. I opened it slowly peeking out I couldn't believe what I was seeing it was shadow. He was fighting someone I fully opened the door to see what was actually going on. And I was shocked at why I sow it was a bunch of dumb idiots fighting each other on the lawn and all I could say was "men" and rolled my eyes. I walked out if the house and some some furniture people. "SHADOW WHAT THE HELL?" I shouted but no one could hear me the sound of aching, someone hitting someone in the face and wines of pain filled the air. I hate fighting a lot I couldn't watch this as I turned around to run back in the room someone grabbed me by the arm tight. I couldn't escape there grip on me. I was about to turned to face that person but I was spun around and got pulled in to there chest and a large metal object was placed near my throat I assumed it was a knife. I couldn't breath I couldn't move I felt was paralyzed. Until I snapped out of it with a whisper in my ear. "Don't worry baby this won't hurt" a deep voice wisp weed in my eat I felt emotionless I couldn't breath but I snapped out of it and sacked him. I grabbed the knife and punched him in the face he was on the ground aching in pain. I realized most of shadows guys were fighting people from I assume a different gang they were basically all defeated everyone was looking at me surprised shadow wasn't fighting anymore but him and who ever he was fighting look at me surprised. "What?" I said dropping the knife on the ground. The other guy was still looking at me but shadow punched him in the face the. They were fighting again everyone was looking at them fight but no one was doing anything. "SHADOW STOP" I yelled he was winning he was in top of the other guy pounding him in the face. "Shadow stop!!" I said a little softer trying to make him stop. "Please" I said he stopped after a few second he stood up and grabbed my hand dragging me off to the house. "get the fuck out of here Jason" he said before we left the cold outdoors and went inside. "What the hell was that?" I asked looking at him he didn't face me. "Why did you come outside you could have got hurt"
"Why do you care if I get hurt or not and I didn't"
"Because your parents would kill me"
"Gee thanks I feel so special"
I walked over to him he had blood all over his face.
"Are you okay?"
"Haha please I'm fine"
I touched his face and he winced in pain.
"Oh I'm really sorry" i gave him a sympathetic look
"It's fine" he mumbled
"Come with me" I pulled him away to the bathroom.
"What are you doing?"
"Helping you" I grabbed bandages and cleaning supples for wounds.
"Take off your shirt"
"Wow aren't we moving a little fast" he said sarcastically
"Shut up" I said punching him in the shoulder
"That's not nice Chloe"
"Just take it off I know your bleeding I can see the blood on your shirt"
"I'm fine"
"just do it oh my god!!!" I'm now frustrated
"Fine god calm your ass"
I rolled my eyes as he took off his shirt he had a bullet wound he got shot.
"Oh my god you got shot you need to go to the hospital" worried and concerned written all over my face.
"No we can't"
"Fine" I don't know what to do.
"I can stitch it up" he said like I was a professional  and knew what to do.
"Uh yah sure okay let me just get my years of medical experience and do this" I said in the most sarcastic tone possible.
"Come on just do it"
"Don't quote Nike" I said smiling at the though
"What?"
"Never mind"
I said before leaving the room.
"Where are you going!?" He yelled at me while I was making my way to the door that led to the hallway.
"To get the stuff" I said I walked down the stairs trying to find some needle and thread. But there was none in sight. I looked around looking for it for a little until some if the guys I still don't know there names came in, "hey your Chloe?"
"Yah how did you know"
"Shadow said your off limits"
"Okay then"
"Where is he?" They all asked
"Uh in helping him he was hurt" one of them Rolled there eyes.
"He'll be fine" one of them said
"Yah I know I need to go bye" I said hurrying off not making eye contact with any of them still looking for the needle in a different room after a while of looking I gave up and returned to the bathroom. Shadow was on his phone doing something and didn't realize I was there. He was sitting on the counter top his legs dangling over the edge blocking the shelf so I couldn't look to see if the supplies I need are their. I pushed his legs to one side and he almost fell over I held back my laughter as he grunted in annoyance. I sow a second first aid kit and grabbed it I opened it and found what I needed I gave him a sympathetic look and he looked nervous. I could tell but he was trying to hide it, it wasn't working.
"Okay this is going to hurt a lot"
"Wow thanks for sugar coding it"
" you're welcome" I gave him a smile and he rolled his eyes.

I managed to take the bullet out then, I took the needle and tread and started he grabbed onto me tight his nails were
Digging into my shoulder but I was almost done. I wasn't trying to hurry, I wanted it to be done well but I didn't want him to be in pain for long.

"Okay done" I said cutting the remainder of thread off and applying a bandage onto of it.
"Thank you" he said giving me a small smile, he looked like he was in pain I felt really bad.

"Are you okay?"
"Yah in fine just sore"
"Lay down, it will be okay"
"okay" he slowly got off the counter and walked to the bed, I just realized his abs and how hot he looks, no I need to snap out of it I can't fall for Shadow he's a jerk plus he could never like me.

"Are you coming?"
"What?"
"To bed its late and we need to go to school tomorrow"
"Oh yah you should put on a shirt" I said before walking into the bathroom to get ready.

I had a quick shower and when I got out I realized I forgot my cloths. Chloe your such an idiot you had one jog one but no. Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid God. There was nothing except a towel in the bathroom and my old cloths are all soaked.
I grabbed the towel and rapped it around me for dear life.
I opened the bathroom door slightly
"Shadow?" I said softly and embarrassed.
"Yah?" He said laying in bed not even looking at me but looking on his phone.
"Can you pass me my cloths?" I was more embarrassed then ever. He looked up from his phone surprise, and shocked for half a second then smirked at me.
"Come and get it yourself" a smirk still on his soft looking lips
"Stop being jerk just please" I said a little annoyed and desperate
"Nope come on you can do it it's right over there"
"You, your closer"
He stood up and I was happy and satisfied thinking he was about to give me my clothes.
"If you want them so bad Come over her and get them" he said like it was a fair deal.
"No"
"Fine stay there forever"
"Fine I will"
"Fine"
"I can just annoy you until you give them to me"
"Won't work"
"Erggg why are you so difficult?"
He just shrugged
"Fine don't look"
"no promises"
"Your disgusting"
I held in the towel like my life depended on it I ran over to where shadow was standing by the bed across the room I tripped and just as the towel almost unwrapping from my body shadow caught me and grabbed the blacker and coerced me with it. I felt so ashamed. Did he see anything? I'm so clumsy.
"You should be more careful" a smiled appeared in his lips.
"Thank you" I said gripping the blanket covering me, I can't believe the only thing covering me from him seeing my body was a blanket.
"Your a fail" he said holding back a laugh
"Yah just like your moms birth control" I started laughing so hard until he let go of me and I fell in the floor. I was still laughing so hard I couldn't stop. I stood up grabbed the cloths and went back to the bathroom, I got changed climbed into bed snuggled with shadow and let sleep take over.