What happens in vegas stays in vegas

A/N: in this chapter it will have shadows POV for once it will be split between Chloe and shadows pov. This is both of there parties and what happens hope you enjoy!!.

Shadow's pov:

Chloe left a few hours ago I've been buried in work. She better not max out my credit card.

"Let's go now" Reece said bursting into my office.

"I need to finish this" I ignored him and kept working.

"Come on get up" I looked at him he had a smirk on his face.

"Am I going to regret saying yes later?" I asked knowing what ever he's planning will end up strange and us getting thrown in jail.

"Yep" he left the room I followed him.

"We're going to Vegas" I smirked at me leading me into the garage.

"Why?" I wasn't interested I've been there before didn't end well.

"Bachelor party" he kept walking getting into the drivers side or a car.

"I have work to do" I walking away a few guys stopped me as soon as I was about to leave the garage.

"Come on its your last week of freedom" Jason one of my friends said.

"Fine" I rolled my eyes and got into the car Reece was sitting in.

Me, Reece, Jason, Seth and Alen left to go to Vegas.

"Shut up Alen your so annoying" I was entertained the whole ride Jason was playing a game on his phone and Alen kept annoying him.

"Fuck off" I turned on the radio loud enough to make them both shut up.

"Okay we're almost there but we're stopping here" we parked and went into a store.

"Get as much alcohol as you can carry" Reece announced before we stepped into the store.

I went straight to the chips I was hungry so fuck it.

"I said alcohol not candy" Reece said zooming past me to the beer.

"Yah yah" I said picking up 3 bags of chips before moving on to the beer.

"All they have here is beer we need to go to the liquor store" Alen complained grabbing 3 cases of beer.

"Okay next stop liquor store" Jason said going to the front confer in total we spent like 100 bucks.

"Okay load this in the car then we're going to find a liquor store" Reece put all the beer in the back.

"I'm driving" I got in the drivers seat.

"Okay we need to be in Vegas by 9pm" Reece complained.

"What's going down at 9pm?" I didn't even want to go were probably going to a club or some shit.

"You'll see" Reece smirked.

"What ever" I pulled into a plaza that had a liquor store in it.

"You go I'll stay here" I protested they went in I pulled out my phone to talk to Chloe.

It was only around 7pm I mean I don't think she went to a club or anything yet.

Me: hey just checking in

Chloe: hey I'm fine I'm kinda scared I'm for what Tammy Alyssa and Jesslyn are planning, but what are you up to?

Me: Reece is making me go out you might have to bail me out of jail

Chloe: don't do anything to crazy have fun but not to much fun

Me: trust me I won't

Chloe: in sure you will got to go but I'll talk to you soon bye love you