DO YOU LOVE ME???

It's been two month since me and shadow went on that road trip. We've haven't been talking much I feel like were both just ignoring each other. I messaged Brianna and Brandon to come over we haven't hung out much lately. I messaged them to come over and hang out for a while. They agreed and came over
"Hey girl we haven't hung out in like a month" Brianna said entering the house. "Haha yah I missed you guys"
"I missed you to" they both said at the same time. "Please don't tell me you guys turned into 'that couple'" I said rolling my eyes. "Shut up" Brianna said punching me in the arm "what the hell that hurt" I said rubbing where she punched me and pouting like a 5 year old. We all started laughing. "oh I missed you guys" I said tackling them both. "Hey! Get off me" Brianna yelled pushing me off. "Fine" I said smirking. We all walked up to my room and I jumped in the bed while they keep standing.
"sit down" I said flopping down on the bed.
"I'm not sitting on you and shadows sex bed"
"Ewww what the fuck we did not I will never"
"Wait you didn't do 'it 'with shadow?" She mouthed 'but he's hot' to me so Brandon would see or hear. "No we didn't do 'it' and I don't want to" I said liking at her. "Fine I'm just saying if I were you I'd jump his bones the minute I sow him" then she looked like she just said something wrong and Brandon was looking at her. I just lightly laughed and rolled my eyes. "I mean like, shadow is hot but Brandon is hotter and he's mine" she said at attempt of making Brandon look away and ignore what she just said. "Okay anyway" I said confused, " my posing is shadow and I didn't do 'it' and this isn't a sex bed sit down" I said demanding the last part, they sat down it was silent "wait you think shadow is hot?" Brandon blurted out. Then I heard shadow came into the house with a few people. They were loud it was annoying. Me Brandon and Brianna watched some Netflix and we just hung out.

~~3 hour later~~

"It's getting late I'll call you later but I'm going to take Brianna home"
"Okay tell her I'll text her"
"Okay bye"
"Bye" I said snuggling up with my pillow. Brandon carried Brianna to his car and they left. Shadow came in our room I was still snuggling with a pillow watching grey's anatomy. "Go get ready" shadow said smirking.
"Why, I want to stay here and watch Netflix"
"Come on were you to a bar to celebrate"
"Yah bars are not my thing, and celebrate what?"
"Come on don't ask questions it'll be fun"
"Yah so much fun totally" I said sarcastically.
"Come on" he said getting annoyed
"No I'm so comfortable" I said snugging up with all the pillows and blankets on top and around me.
"Can you hear me?"
"I'm not mentally challenged" I rolled my eyes. He came over to me and picked me up and carried me to the closet. "Get ready now were leaving in 2 hours"
"Fine" I said rolling my eyes. I was I'm my pajamas I just wanted to go in what ideas wearing now I know shadow would make me change so I picked out a shot white strapless dress. It was cute, I grabbed some black high heals and grabbed makeup and went to the bathroom. I went into the shower and when I finished I put everything on and did some makeup and walked out. I was really lazy and didn't want to do anything I felt like I was going to pass out and just sleep. But I couldn't, so I curled my hair and went down stairs. The guys were all on the couch playing video games and drinking beer. "Can we go now?" I asked there eyes all landed on me. Shadow walked Over to me and grabbed me by the waist "you look amazing" "thanks I said smiling" . We all walked to the garage I never been inside there before. There was a bunch of cars me shadow Reece and Luke went in the car and the rest of the guys went in different cars. I didn't know where we were going I didn't bother asking I knew shadow would tell me so I just sat down and played on my phone. We arrived at a bar we all got out of the car there was a lot of guys there maybe 20 or more. We all went into the bar, I hate party's and bars and alcohol it makes people make stupid decisions but it does make for good stories. This is going to be interesting. As we all walked into the bar which I some how got in no clue how they have there ways. We walked to the bar all Shadows guys and Shadow looked happy I feel like they all did something really stupid I just don't know what. I don't want to know what actually. I'm kinda scared, As soon as we entered, the smell of sweat alcohol and perfume took over. I wanted to puke but I kept it in soon I'll get use to it hopefully. "Come on let's get shots" shadow yells to everyone over the blasting music. We get to the counter he gets some shots and passes me one "I don't drink" I said loud enough so shadow would hear me. "Come on just have fun" after arguing with shadow for a while he finally gave up in trying to make me drink anything. Party's are weird I mean Brianna and Brandon dragged me to lots but bars are different it wasn't really even a bar more a night club. "Let's dance" I said to shadow beside I was tired of just standing around bumping into drunk teenagers that got in with fake ID's. "I don't dance"
"Come on have fun"
"Fine you do shots and I'll dance"
"Fine"
"Fine" we walk over to the bar he got some shots for us all the other guys were chugging stuff and flirting and making out with girls. I felt like that innocent person doing nothing. We got 10 shots. "Let's do this" shadow smirked and passed 5 to me. I was kinda nervous never had shots before apparently they burn your throat. "Just don't get to drunk" "I've never had alcohol before is this strong?" He just raised one his brow at me "just drink" I did one shot it burned. I know shadow would make me have all of them so I took them all right after each other it felt like my throat was on fire. I felt woozy it was weird we walked to the dance floor and danced a little. I felt drunk I say down I felt like I was going to fall or pass out. I sow some I knew we hung out and had a few drinking competitions I was having so much fun. "Hey I'll be right back" I walked over to Reece to ask where Shadow is. "Hey" I said gabbing onto a chair balancing myself. "Your drunk" "no I'm not"
"Yes you are"
"Where is Shadow?"
"I don't know"
"I'm going to go look for him" I said before walking a few steps then Reece came behind me and grabbed my hand.
"I'm coming with you"
"Fine"
We looked around the bar club thing searching for shadow. Reece looked like he sow something I looked in the direction he was looking in. I sow shadow making out with some chick. He stopped and looked at me, I felt like I was going to throw up but I held it in and slowly walked away still trying to balance myself up so I don't fall. I wanted to leave I like shadow a lot and he knows that and I though he liked me maybe he just lied why would he like me anyway? What ever he doesn't and neither do I, I guess going back to being what ever we were before. I was about to leave until I felt someone grabbed my hand. "Let go of me I want to leave" I said trying to pull away. I turned to face Shadow he let go of my hand and I walked out. I heard footsteps behind me shadow was following me.
"Wait Chloe it wasn't-"
"Shut up"
"But-"
"Just shut up I don't care"
"But Chloe I love you"
"No you don't your just saying that because you want me to forgive you"
He didn't respond I just kept walking I don't know where I was going but I had to get out of there. Shadow wasn't following me anymore I didn't hear any footsteps or anything behind me anymore.