So this is the big secret well thats accurate

This weekend shadow had been acting... Strange and has been distant but I'm still trying to get his attention but he won't listen.
"SHADOW JUST TELLLLLL MEEEEE PLEASEEEEEE" I said pouting my bottom lip giving his puppy dog eyes.
"Sorry baby I can't it's a secret"
He said smirking at me and giving me a evil look
"I'm not your 'baby' okay, and pleaseeeee might as we'll tell me now I'll find it out eventually"
"Please baby don't be like that you'll know soon enough"
"I SAID STOP" I slapped his shoulder kinda harder then I intended but he didn't flinch he just shrugged it off.
"Come on I know you want to be mine"
"Yours?"
"Yah you know my girlfriend"
"Please, I rather die"
"Yah right I know you want this sexiness" he pulled up his shirt showing his godly gaped abs LIKE GAUD I WAS DROOLING HES TOOOOO HOT LIKE HMMMM OH MY GOD.
"please mine are better" I said now Lifting my shirt showing my petty hardly visible abs.

Before Shadow could say anything Reece walked in. "Wow am I disturbing anything?" He said
Looking at us we both had are shirts up and we were facing each other so I it kinda looked weird. This is the first time Reece has talked to me this whole weekend he was smirking at us. "Shut up" I said pulling my shirt down and looking down in embarrassment. He started laughing really hard and shadow looked annoyed he pulled his shirt down and after a few seconds Reece realized shadows expression and stopped laughing.

"Just tellllllll meeeeeeeeeee" I said over and over tying to annoy him into telling me.
"Urg Chloe shut up you do annoying you'll find out tomorrow at school god calm down"
"TOMORROW I CANT EAIT THAT LONG" I said stomping around yelling like a 5 year old.
"Nope" I could tell shadow was getting really annoyed and Reece was holding back laughter, I just really want to know.
"Fine" I said smirking and turning around and walking off.
"What are you up to?" Before walking Ito a doom I said "nothing" in a evil innocent tone without facing him the opening the door and closing it. I didn't really have a plan I just wanted him to think I did.

But what could happen tomorrow? I hope it's not something embarrassing or personal...
I don't think I can go to school tomorrow...

I went upstairs and got ready for bed I put in some plug fly red pajama pants and a white tank top. I finally emerged from the bathroom and jumped into bed. I was playing random games I had in my phone that Brianna probably downloaded and played. I was sitting for like an hour it was 10pm so u tried getting some sleep but all I could do was toss and turn I was getting annoyed with myself. I got out of bed and walked down the empty soundless hall walking towards the kitchen. I made some tea it usually helps me sleep I drank it all the ran back upstairs. As I was sliding in my fluffy adorable socks that ideas obsessed with I bumped into someone and fell to the ground. I started laughing and got up off the ground. It was shadow he looked annoyed I just smacked shrugged and walked past him and went into our room without exchanging words. I attempted to sleep again and this time I let sleep take over.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up surrounded by blankets I was so warm I just wanted to stay there forever. But unfortunately the covers were ripped away from me goosebumps formed all over my body I was shivering. I sat up and looked at shadow with annoyance. He just snail end and walked away I jumped out I bed punches shadow on the arm walked over to the closet got my lazy day outfit on, had a shower and got ready for school. My lazy day outfit was black sweatpants with a white crop top that says "leave me alone" across it. I put in some light makeup and ran around the house trying to wake myself up more.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Shadow yelled from downstairs I ran down to the kitchen where he was I slid past him on my fuzzy socks that I still didn't take off and grabbed shadows shoulders to stop myself from falling. I giggled a little then walked around made some tea and sat down. Shadow was randomly staring my me like I was insane. "What?" I said sipping my tea.
"Nothing come on let's go" he said walking toward the door. "Wait hold up" I said putting my shoes on and the. Walking out the door and then me an shadow walked to the car we got in and we were in are way to school. A song that I am currently obsessed with came on hotline bling by drake. I turned it up and started singing more like shouting the lyrics "AND I KNOW WHEN THAT HOTLINE BLING IT CAN ONLY BE ONE THING, these days, all I do is wonder if you bend in' over backwards for someone else wonder-"
I was cut off by shadow turning off the radio. "But I like that song" I said half sad half about to laugh. "I don't care your so annoying" I smiled and laughed a little I tired the radio back on but the song was over but then what do you mean by justin Bieber came on. "What do you mean? What do you mean? Said your running out of time what do you mean?" Shadow turned the radio off again.
"nope your cut off no more music"
"Fine be like that god I ll just sing without music"
"Please don't"
"I really want to know What do you mean? What do you mean? When you nod your head yes but you always say no what do you mean?"

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh be quiet we're almost there go annoy your friends"
"okay" I said smirking

After like a minute we arrives at the school. I jumped out of the car as fast as I could I ran inside down the halls looking for Brianna or Brandon. I think I body chucked a few people. I ran down as I sow them I started screaming the crush song by twaimz. "HUSH HUSH HUSH BLUSH BLUSH BLUSH YOU ARE NOW MY BIG FAT CRUSH IM SINGLE AS I CAN BE YOUR SINGLE PERFECT FOR ME IM GUNNA GIVE YOU A BUNCH OF RESONS WHY YOU SHOULD DATE ME RESON NUMBER 1 IM SUPER HOT REASON NUMBER 2 SHES SUPER NOT REASON NUMBER 3 IM ALL YOU GOT AND ALL YOU GOT IS SOMEONE HOT BOY CHECK MY RESAMY YOU WANT A BACKGROUND CHECK OKAY FIST NAME HOT AND LAST NAME BITCH" after a while of running around singing this to Brianna and Brandon embarrassing them and getting a bunch of weird stares I finally stopped. And jumped on Brandon's back "Chloe your so annoying and embarrassing go away" he told me while I laughed "please you love me" I said back to him as I jumped off of him and walked away. "We'll okay then" he said as I walked away to words my class" I sow shadow walking down the hall, the. I got my phone and started texting people I continued walked down the hall  not focusing on anything I wasn't paying attention until it was like silent and I was confused as to what Was happening. I looked up and sow shadow walking down to class people were like dead silent still hot use to it but okay then. I kept walking as people gave me weird looks. I went to class and was soooooo bored.
~~~~lunch~~~~
I walked into the freezing cold lunch room people bunched up around the room it was packed and smelt like sweat Mmmm delicious. As I proceeded to walk in and try bit to through up I walked to a table where Brianna Brandon and some other people were. We talked for a while It was fun we laughed and were really loud. All was good until shadow walked in and everyone went quiet. And Brianna had to say the most embarrassing thing ever am really loud
"YOU LOVE SHADOW"
everyone looked at me and Brianna then Shadow. I put my head down and covered my face with my arms. I would tell she was smiling and I could here her laughing. I was like red. Could hear people giggling I was so embarrassed.  I could hear footsteps from behind me it was still kinda quiet in the cafeteria well more then usual until someone sat beside me then it was normal. "See I told you, you loved me"
"Shut up no I don't, can you just tell me the secret" I said whining in annoyance of the situation.
"Fine, close your eyes"
"Why?" I said not trusting him
"You'll see"
I hesitated for a second then finally listened. He helped up up and lead me somewhere.
"Are we there yet?"
"No shut up"
"Oooo someone's being feisty" I giggled for a little almost Falling over.
"Yah yah what ever okay you can look now"
I uncovered my eyes and we were standing outside of the cafeteria.
"Wait why did you, what the, where did we, why?"
"Hahha i don't know I was bored and wanted to waist your time"
"Why? Are you going to tell me or not?" I said crossing my arms over my chested with an annoyed expression.
"I'm fighting someone"
"Oh great who?" I said sarcastically
"You don't know them and you won't be there so don't worry about it babe"
"Seriously stoppp it's so annoying when you call me that"
" then what do you want me to call you?"
"Anything but that"
"I'll figure something out" he said grinning. I walked out of the room annoyed that he just waisted my time and is fighting some random for no reason. And I was intreated to know this because? Wait why is Reece mad?
Tease thoughts running through my head as I walked Back to Brianna and Brandon until I sow them making out I pretended to through up then sat down. "So your that couple now I'm fine with that under theses terms 1. Not around not near me 2. No stupid 'adorable' couple names 3. Don't be annoying" I said a the polled at me weirdly. "What?" I said taking the empty chair beside me and putting my feet on it. "You realize when you and shadow become a couple-" I cut Brianna off before she could finish "uh never going to happen but continue" "you totally will but anyway you'll totally be that couple"
"nope it's not and I will never be that couple because it's annoying"
"What ever you say" 
"Damn I have to go back to class talk to you later byee" I said while running down the hall towards my next class and continued my boring day in school.