Faces in the Wall

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong? Liam?" 

I watched the young boy drop to the ground before leaning forward a bit so I could see Scott, "Well, Scott, I'd say he's starting to shift but that's just my opinion." 

"You don't hear that?" The younger boy yelled. 

Scott took a few seconds to try to hear whatever Liam was talking about, but when the headlights began hitting us all in the eyes I could only assume that he was hearing the cars coming down the road, only at a much higher level which would explain why he was yelling out in pain. Out of confusion I made my way over to the window, eyes widening when I noticed the cars not heading to a neighbors house but parking in front of ours instead. "Uh, Liam...did you tell someone about this?" 

"My friend Mason." He panted, "You said it was a party." 

Stiles appeared next to me looking out of the window as well, my eyes were still focused on the immense amount of teenagers that were beginning to flood out of their cars. "And who did Mason invite?" He asked, turning from the window back to the boy. 

"Everyone." 

Another groan slipped from Liam's mouth before the familiar scraping of nails filled my ears, "Oh, no no no someone get him off of the floor!" I exclaimed, noticing the lines forming in the wood. 

"The floors! Get him off the floors!" Lydia yelled, moving towards Liam. But, the moment she got close he let out a growl that sent her back to where she was previously standing. Liam was now not only supporting the claws but he now had the fangs and glowing eyes of a werewolf. 

"We need to get him to the boathouse! Now!" Scott yelled, snatching Liam up off of the ground with the help of Kira

"We need to get him to the boathouse! Now!" Scott yelled, snatching Liam up off of the ground with the help of Kira. Within no time they were moving to the back of the house towards the direction of the boathouse, Lydia and I can only sit here and hope he doesn't end up trashing the entire thing when he really shifts. 

There was another groan from behind me, and of course that came from Malia who I could tell was beginning to struggle with the shift herself. "Hey guys...." Her breath was quickening before she turned around to where Stiles was standing to let out a growl of her own. 

Stiles jumped back, a look of panic in his eyes. "Yeah, okay...basement. Like now, now!" He assisted her with getting onto her feet while she pulled back the shift as much as she could, letting her normal features once again take over her face. "Babe, stay up here with Lydia and help with the crowd, okay?" 

"What?" My face scrunched up in disapproval, "No, I need to be down there to help with her, you know how she gets." I turned towards Malia, "No offense." 

"None taken." 

"I'll be fine, okay? If I need your help I'll come get you, I promise." He assured me, gripping the duffle bag of chains in his hand. 

Choosing not to argue at a time like this I just nodded against my will, "Okay, fine...whatever. Just, Malia, try not to eat my boyfriend please."